All reviewslake facingfun filled holidayfamily suitehappy experiencefacilities providedhelping staffindian disheslocal marketbig roomparking spacenice hotelroom serviceenjoy your staythree nightshill stationroad sideplace to stay
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Stay at Classic The Mall was great. Great location, Staff very courteous and polite. Spacious classic suite offers awesome view from the balcony, quick room service. Good hygiene levels. Only concern was the problem with heating in the room, though a small room room heater was provided but i guess it wasn't sufficient to fight the December cold..

Thanks every one for making this an amazing stay!! Will certainly choose you, if you have a presence in the city where I visit.. :)

Room Tip: choose rooms with lake view
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank hitenderm
Reviewed November 28, 2011

In my view its one of the best property in Nainital.
Bigg Size Room, Lovely view of the Naini Lake from the Balcony of the Room,
Good Food and excellent services.
I stayed there for more than 2 nights and find it excellent to stay.
The view of the lake is amazing from the hotel since the rooms are on the good height.
Even the security is quite good.

Room Tip: Pick the Rooms on the 1st floor lake facing...
  • Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank harsh_jim
Reviewed November 12, 2011

Fantasticly located, staff were very helpful and hotel and rooms were very clean and tidy. View was lovely and I really enjoyed my stay here. Will be back soon. Keep up the good work. Loved it loved it.

• Stayed: December 2010
Reviewed November 5, 2011

I stayed there for 2 nights with my family in September 2011. We found this hotel best in terms of ambiance and location. We opted for Family Suit (lake facing). The rates of this hotel is a bit high. We had our dinner in room , but found service of staff very hopeless (they were very slow). But in other services they were good and prompt. Also food tastes was average. For other meals we opted to go out in nearby area. we all enjoyed our stay there. it was really a good experience overall.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Fantastic hotel located on mall road at hear of the nainiatal. It is just on mall road. I visted in this place for my honeymoon. room is smaller size, but, quality of room is excelent.
You can see how the cloud are entering to the room throuh open window. The lake facing rooms are costlier, but totaly you can enjoy.
Food qulity is simpliy good. You can get less costlier food just side of the hotel of sardarji.
For bengali people one bengali resturant is nearby. The main mall area is just a walking distnce.

Room Tip: . Take lake view room.
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple