All reviews lake facing fun filled holiday family suite happy experience indian dishes facilities provided helping staff local market big room parking space nice hotel room service enjoy your stay three nights road side hill station place to stay
Reviewed November 28, 2011

In my view its one of the best property in Nainital.
Bigg Size Room, Lovely view of the Naini Lake from the Balcony of the Room,
Good Food and excellent services.
I stayed there for more than 2 nights and find it excellent to stay.
The view of the lake is amazing from the hotel since the rooms are on the good height.
Even the security is quite good.

Room Tip: Pick the Rooms on the 1st floor lake facing...
  • Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank harsh_jim
Reviewed November 12, 2011

Fantasticly located, staff were very helpful and hotel and rooms were very clean and tidy. View was lovely and I really enjoyed my stay here. Will be back soon. Keep up the good work. Loved it loved it.

• Stayed: December 2010
Reviewed November 5, 2011

I stayed there for 2 nights with my family in September 2011. We found this hotel best in terms of ambiance and location. We opted for Family Suit (lake facing). The rates of this hotel is a bit high. We had our dinner in room , but found service of staff very hopeless (they were very slow). But in other services they were good and prompt. Also food tastes was average. For other meals we opted to go out in nearby area. we all enjoyed our stay there. it was really a good experience overall.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Fantastic hotel located on mall road at hear of the nainiatal. It is just on mall road. I visted in this place for my honeymoon. room is smaller size, but, quality of room is excelent.
You can see how the cloud are entering to the room throuh open window. The lake facing rooms are costlier, but totaly you can enjoy.
Food qulity is simpliy good. You can get less costlier food just side of the hotel of sardarji.
For bengali people one bengali resturant is nearby. The main mall area is just a walking distnce.

Room Tip: . Take lake view room.
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2011

I stayed with my family at Classic in October 2011 for three nights and were thoroughly satisfied. We stayed at the Family Suite(lake facing). I am touched by the hospitality of the staff and their service was also very prompt. During our stay we had our lunch and dinner at the Taal,their in house restaurant which was also excellent. Quality of food is very good and one must try out the Indian cuisine there( Indian dishes are better than the Chinese ones).
The location of the hotel is their another attraction.From our lake facing room we could see the Naini lake which was a treat to the eyes.The view from the balcony was also exhilarating.The entire stretch of the Mall road is visible from the balcony.
In short,if one wants to enjoy Nainital and has got money in his pockets,he must book this hotel in advance. Before booking this hotel we went to many others to have a look on the Mall road but were thoroughly disgusted and not one of them met our standards but this hotel is worth the price they are charging.

Room Tip: Dont forget to take the lake facing rooms
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family