All reviewsactivity roomlive musichill tophill view roomcourtyard barmr bishtpuppet showshuttle serviceair hockeylive countersouth indianevery eveningpremium roombeautiful propertyplace to staydinner buffetcomfortable rooms
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Sooper place with some amazing views and hospitality.. !!! I went there to celebrate my 8th Wedding Anniversary and was fully satisfied with the service, staff and food...They have beautiful lawns with sittings where one can just sit and relax over a drink.....Overall....it was a wonderfull experience as it has always been.....

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Shervani H, General Manager at Shervani Hilltop, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

The entire team at the Hotel is thrilled to have such a kind review from you.
It is heartening to know when the efforts that the team makes are appreciated by the Guest.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for a night. The hotel is located on the hilltop (as the name suggests), away from the hustle-bustle of the busy mall road. But you can easily reach there using the hotel’s shuttle. The hotel property is truly beautiful, and the rooms are very nice. We stayed on a first floor room, with a huge window for the sun to come in and a nice lobby out front. The best part of our stay was the mouth-watering food that they served – both for dinner and breakfast. It was a generous spread and the staff was very attentive and pleasant. Would highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank shikha s

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Hey!!! Just got back from Nainital yesterday...Stayed at Sherwani hilltop for the 5th time....and must say the staff and the ambience of this resort has never ever disappointed me.I would like to thank Mr Bisht, Mr. Dinesh Paliwal and Mr. Prakash Joshi for making our stay most comfortable. We went there to celebrate our daughters Birthday and Were delighted to recv. a complimentary cake during the dinner as a surprise.ThanQ somuch SHERWANI TEAM...You ROCK and I will be back soon....Its your hospitality that brings me back here again and again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Shervani H, General Manager at Shervani Hilltop, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Reviewed November 5, 2013

One of the best hotels ,I have ever been to. Excellent service,management and food .Nice property, they have got a very large lawn and garden. I had done research on hotels in Nainital and found Shervani to be the best there. I would like to point out some points which management can have a look at and try and improve:
a) The hotels have small rooms as compared to other hotels i have travelled in and outside India.
b)Surprised to see that there was no locker in the rooms. Had to carry valuables around when ever we left the room
c)I reckon the rates are a bit more expensive. I seriously reckon they need to reduce their charges by about 15-20%.

I stayed there from 31st Oct to 3rd November. Travelled with my wife and 3 year old daughter and stayed @ the Presidential rooms and the Suite.

1  Thank Sunil708
Shervani H, General Manager at Shervani Hilltop, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

I thank you for having taken the time to write about your experience with us.

We take great pride in our service and we believe that because of our service we have won the TripAdvisor 2012 year end awards for the top 10 family destination in Asia and top 5 family destinations in India.

Oct -Nov is our mid season in Nainital and as a result our packages sell at a premium. During Monsoon season (July-Sept) our packages are much lower than in the summer. We hope you give us another chance to host you!

Shervani Hilltop Nainital
gmnainital@shervanihotels.com

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We reached Nainital on Nov 01, 2013 and it was an unplanned family trip. A friend suggested this hotel and our experience was excellent! We stayed in room no. 225 and from there view was very good. Staffs are courteous, complimentary gypsy service for local visits, garden view etc made our stay comfortable and enjoyable.