I have seen all of Garhwal region of Uttaranchal state. This was the first chance I got to visit Kumaon region. I was very much excited to visit Nainital too. Naini Retreat is just the right place to stay If you are looking for the best customer service. The food is a bit costly and you don't have much to devour unless you opt for buffet. However the food is great. The view of Naini Lake from the room I stayed in (110) is like a peek in heaven. The best part is the live performance in the evening in the fountain area with a bonfire by your side,,, man,,,,,,,, it was mind blowing. Everybody from security staff to reception was courteous (10 out of 10). Naini Retreat is a place where you will find lots of portraits of Rajas, Maharajas and other Royalties, wgich adds to its facade. A special thanks to Mr Prem Mehra, whom you will find at reception for his eagerness to assist guests and to Rohit, the night security guard who stood by me all the time I went to smoke a stick. A place to must stay in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wrapped in quiet Himalayas, Nainital is one of India's most elite hill stations. Once the residence of Maharaja of Pilibhit, The Naini Retreat, one of the finest hotels in Nainital, has a majestic building exuding an Old World Charm that houses the most modern luxuries one could ask for. The hotel is one of the finest hotels in Nainital. Furnished with all the modern day amenities, the Hotel blends the world of hospitality with exceptional services for each of its guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your The Naini Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Naini Retreat Hotel Nainital
- Naini Retreat Hotel Nainital