"The Retreat" as it's aptly named is the perfect getaway place. What strikes you the minute you enter is that while it is right in the city ,the hotel overlooks the Naini Lake), the fact that it is over a few acres gives it the calm and peace if an out of city resort. That's why it's a place which gives the best of both worlds.
Other things that stand out are the view from the hotel which is quite simply breath-taking, the quaint British charm that flows out of the design of the hotel and its cottages, brilliant food and above all the hospitality of the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wrapped in quiet Himalayas, Nainital is one of India's most elite hill stations. Once the residence of Maharaja of Pilibhit, The Naini Retreat, one of the finest hotels in Nainital, has a majestic building exuding an Old World Charm that houses the most modern luxuries one could ask for. The hotel is one of the finest hotels in Nainital. Furnished with all the modern day amenities, the Hotel blends the world of hospitality with exceptional services for each of its guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Naini Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Naini Retreat Hotel Nainital
- Naini Retreat Hotel Nainital