We booked our stay at the Naini Retreat through Umesh @ Leisure Hotels and arrived at Nainital on 27th April. The view from Naini is great, especially from the garden facing rooms (we were thankfully upgraded to a garden facing room from a deluxe room). Breakfast in the garden amidst greenery and cool morning breeze overlooking mountains and the lake was enchanting to say the least. Their service is v.good and they make sure guests have a good time at the hotel. We sure had a good time and would love to visit again. Rooms are pretty good, the food is ok, and the pick up and drop service from the hotel to the mall road is a boon, if you dont have your own vehicle. Unfortunately, the pick up and drop facility is ON only upto 7 PM in the evening, and that is the only negative really about this place because a). you wont find taxis easily to go up to the hotel and b). walking up could be very tiring given the steep slope of almost a 750m - 1000m or thereabouts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wrapped in quiet Himalayas, Nainital is one of India's most elite hill stations. Once the residence of Maharaja of Pilibhit, The Naini Retreat, one of the finest hotels in Nainital, has a majestic building exuding an Old World Charm that houses the most modern luxuries one could ask for. The hotel is one of the finest hotels in Nainital. Furnished with all the modern day amenities, the Hotel blends the world of hospitality with exceptional services for each of its guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your The Naini Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Naini Retreat Hotel Nainital
- Naini Retreat Hotel Nainital