Suman Paradise
Manoram View(Nainital)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewspick and drop facilitymanager mrstayed in this hotel for nightspremium roomtasty foodmountain viewnice hotelawesome staybreakfast and dinnerhotel staff istop floorclean roomspeak seasonpleasant stayhotel is situateddaniroad
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I traveled with my family to this property from 29th to 31st of May. It was best experience staying there. Room was very neat and clean with excellent view.Staff was very co operative and food was excellent. They took care of my further bookings and advised me on the places to visit.

Room Tip: Ask for the room on the top level.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Sainisarbjit
Reviewed May 16, 2013

very farway fm city and also opposite a slam area. and average food.very bad experiece for room quality like a dark room . no ventilation .i request to manager plz change our room bt nobosy can change our room , and rooms also booked in advanve so we have to stay there.

Room Tip: rooms on the view side
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank bajarsurat
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I stayed here for 3 days with my family, i had to stay there becaue we booked this in advance and gave complete money and had no other option than staying here. We tried speaking with manager to atleast change our rooms but to our pity nothing happened. We even trie dto get the money back but again it wa sof no use.

The location is very bad, its far from main mall road and you require some conveyance to travel to main lake.

Service was just average, Food was also not impressive, Rooms were average too and to my surprise heaters were not working so we had to bear with cold water. There were no paper rolls in the toilet.

I would not recommend this to anybody and would suggest to book something which is near main road facing lake.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I was hoping for great location and facilities but did not turn out that way. It did not worth the amount that was paid for. The food was average and location was average too. Room service was good and staff was helpful but the bathroom heating system was not working well. Morning tea did not taste well. Breakfast was not very tasty either but diinner was nice. Manager an front desk folks were helpful in providing us direction while we lost the way to reach this place.

Room Tip: Make sure you get what you paid for.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ruch716
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I have stayed in Suman group from 05th Jan 2013 to 12th jan 2013. Hotel is very good and food quality was also very good. Stay was very comfortable enjoyed. Hotel also provide pick and drop facility to Mall road which is very good.

I am grateful to their Manager and staff for making our trip so wonderful.
Jyotsna Bhardwaj