All reviews mr vikas connect with nature stay close to nature various activities forest area must visit place nature lovers modern facilities close proximity hustle and bustle place to stay food quality great hospitality tents bonfire peace delhi
Reviewed December 13, 2017

If you really want to party hard that too in a glamorous way and that too again amidst jungle then AYAR JUNGLE CAMP is the place where the search ends. As the camp is within a close proximity of the Nanital town and is equipped with all modern facilities, it makes it a perfect place to party in a jungle in a most modern sophisticated manner.

This was my 2nd visit to AYAR, visited on 11th & 12th of December 2017 and the first one was in November 2015. Both the time we were a group of 25 - 27 people. The idea was same both the times i.e. "GLAMPING IN THE WOODS".

And the camp and the camp team didn't let us down.

From food to accommodation to MUSIC to bonfire to pick and drop facility to other lil known services every thing was perfect. Perfect to my plan, perfect to my mood.

The only thing I missed was lightning while the music and dance in the late evening.
I wished I would have carried mine lights along with other accessories and handy items.

This time astonishingly we reached early morning at around 4:30 AM in the dark and had no idea how to reach to camp , when I called the manager of the camp Mr Vikas with no hope that he is going to pick the phone in that bone chilling cold of early morning. But again to my surprise he picked the call and in another 12- 15 mins vehicles were there to pick us and leave us to camp.
I liked this prompt service very much else we had no option other than staying in the bus till the dawn.

So, kudos to Mr. Vikas ji.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank RishabhR100
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in Ayar camp with my wife and my pet ( French bulldog) for 2 nights. It was a wonderful stay with those natural walks around the property, bonfire, blissfully mornings and amazingly tasty food.
It is located just 1.5 km from Mall Road and is completely surrounded by forest .
There are 2 treks which starts from within the property Only.
Owner has two dogs- shadow n Erdy with you can enjoy the treks.
A must visit who wants to stay close to nature.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Just one word Amazing. Staying in the mountain cabin inside forest. Food quality was good. It was a memorable stay with very good location. It is 2 kms from the Mall Road Nainital. There are various activities which are preferable when in groups.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

visited here with family . The place is located slightly up hill but at close proximity to main mall road in nainital. Some of the slopes were quite steep that small vehicles might get challenging times to get required amount of power to go through. Better to come on SUV or high powered vehicle. Coming back to place. It's amidst jungle. There are 3 stay options - tents, cottages and machans. All look good to me. We stayed in cottage. It was neat and clean. There is an open ground where groups can play games like cricket, football, etc. There is a bon fire area with wooden bench sittings. Large groups can have fun. They also provide many group and team building activities if you are interested. Food was good but had limited alcarte options. Cooking Preferences was more to buffet meals and pre booked meals. So, be clear in your meal requirements in advance. Overall, I will highly recommend this place for groups who want to chill out away yet near to hustle bustle of nainital .

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank rajatp
Reviewed April 6, 2017

Ayar jungle camp is a place to be if you want to just relax and be in peace. It's not very far from main city just a 5 mins drive away yet it is very peaceful.
Food served here is just amazing and service is also very quick. Cottages are in really good shape and comfortable.

Only issue I foud was if you are not in a big group doing activites in camp will be a little tough as they have to call an instructor for you specially so clear that beforehand if you are interested in activities.

If you are planning a family trip and a food lover this place is considerable..

Room tip: Go for cottages.
Date of stay: April 2017