We stayed in Manu Maharani fior just one night, but the experience was amazing. The best things are:
1. Over courtious staff
2. Value for money
4. Live entertainment in bar at night
5. Location is also good as slightly away from busy lake area
Overall a great place to be when you are in Nainital. We will definitely stay here in each and every trip to Nainital.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Away from the hustle & bustle yet located in the heart of town, this hotel is only a short walk from the Mall. TripAdvisor.com rates "The Manu Maharani" as the top hotel of Nainital. Elegant surroundings, flawless services and best of cuisines combined with the pristine beauty of the Kumaon hills, makes it a perfect destination for a holiday or a business conference. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Manu Maharani Hotel, Nainital reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.