“An below average experience”
Review of Dynasty Resort

Ranked #21 of 51 Hotels in Nainital
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Worst property to stay on a package tour, additionally irresponsible behavior of hotel staff.
bad food and so much bad experience in a single day of experience at dynasty resort.
The only good experience was the live rajasthani music at the entrance.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank varunsaroha
DynastyResort, Director of Sales at Dynasty Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2016

Greeting From Dynasty Resort !!!

sometimes it becomes difficult to warm up the rooms. we cannot build more rooms as per government regulations. But i am really sorry for the inconvenience caused

Director of Sales

Reviewed June 27, 2013

This place is located just opposite to the khurpatal lake and is away from the main lake at nainital. The surroundings are quiet and the view from the lake facing rooms is just amazing.
The staff was helpful. Also tired the spa, which was under renovation, it was just ok. The recreational activities were also fine. The buffet breakfast and dinner were just average.
The rooms are old fashioned and the bathrooms were not clean which is the only problem area in my view. An insider told me that this resort is actually kind of a apartment in which the rooms are owned by different people. Overall an average stay.

Room Tip: The lake facing rooms are better.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
DynastyResort, General Manager at Dynasty Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2016

Reviewed June 5, 2013

it can be rated as the worst property we had ever stayed in. if u want to waste your money than only stay at dynasty resort. too far from proper nainital. worst wash rooms. any hotel can't be worst than dynasty resort.

Room Tip: none of the room is good either.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank saumilsheth
DynastyResort, Manager at Dynasty Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2016

Dear Guest
Greeting From Dynasty Resort !!!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

We are disappoint. sorry for the inconvenience caused. sorry for the late reply

Manager

Reviewed May 28, 2013

this place is old now, it is located 10 kms frm nainital i.e khurpatal and takes half an hour to naintal, it has lake facing rooms on one side and the other side rooms are facing fields, which is not so gud, fud was ok but i dint like the way the staff behaved, no activities around this place

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Hi I am sahil here I am really glad to say that I had a very joyful journey of nainital, which I could never forget and probably I would always live in this beautifull glimps which I found in my journey of nainital.I did not even expected this short of great and undecribable experience, evrything was sound like specially alline for me in very systematic, organized and well planned.

Because I'm a very adventure loving person may be this could be a reason I liked this in extreem way, the cab taking quick round towards up of the hill and all of sudden taking down its all ammazing, geting a deep view of the nature and geting more and more excited about every next one, superb,brav....

If something I am forgeting to tell here , that is about my experience in the hotel Dynasty Resort.
It was great, Hotel loby and its banquet is too specious,rooms were well organized, airy balcony , nice view making ,neet,clean.....and all the thing which requires in service was done very well, good room service, curtious enviornment, nice food and all......

The most and very important par of this glims of happiness the marketing team of the hotel, because the way they defined and explained me every thing it was all very true and very convinceble,they not only convinced me infact they made my mind to go there and having such beautiful journey in my life.So I would love to thanks them and love to recomend all my friend and my company people .

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
dynastyresorts, Manager at Dynasty Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2016

Dear Guest ,

Greetings from Dynasty Resort !

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us at on your recent trip to Khurpatal, Nainital in our property at Dynasty Resort. We appreciate the fact that you have taken the time to write to us.

Thank you so much for the warm words of appreciation.
We were fortunate to have you stay with us and hope that you will stay with us again soon

Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Team (Dynasty Resort)
Dynasty Resort (Nainital)

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Visited for a wedding recently and let me tell you the Resort disappointed me big time.
Location - Reached to Kathgodam and was tough to find a driver who was willing to go to Dynasty Resort. Had to pay a hefty amount. It lies before Nainital and on the foothills of Nainital. Got a very patchy entry to the Resort. Located near a small Lake and loads of empty space which was the only positive.

Check in - Entered and the hotel was in darkness because of power failure and no was there to attend at Reception. Somehow got a room on the 2nd floor and with confusing numbering of rooms it was task to reach there. Lifts were shabby and totally bad.

Food - Was terrible. Be it a wedding food but it was bad, the drinks were flat, food was too salty and totally tasteless. Should tell them hey should avoid making any pasta. It was some bad food i ever had, same with the Indian fare they prepared. Be it Breakfast where I waited for 20 mins to get my order and Room Service was tried once and 3 confirmation calls could get them the order right.

Staff - Was missing at most location, could only find contracted staff handling most of the things, who dint knew half of the things. Bad.

Room - Room was strictly ok. Beds were OK.

Location and vast spaces to play were positives and away from the crowded Nainital is a positive and the Resort can be a gr8 if services can be improved vastly.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank ManiSwat

Dear Guest
Greeting From Dynasty Resort !!!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

We are disappoint. sorry for the inconvenience caused. sorry for the late reply

Manager

Reviewed January 10, 2013

It was really very delighting and very fabulous short of experience to having a tour of Nainital. Before putting me there I was in dilemma whether to go for nainital or kashmir,but I opted for nainital now I got to know It was really right decision , entire tour from Delhi to nainital was naturalistic, Specially the Hotel where I put up me Dynasty Resort which is placed in center of beauty, surrounded in hills and lake,very peace full and calm kind of place,If someone is in the search of relaxing place surrounded with nature then he/she must opt this.

The staff of the hotel was very much dedicated to their service,everything I found well organised,because the property makes the feel of Haveli ,the spaciousness of this property makes it more differ. and special demanding one in nainital.

The marketing team of the hotel is very active and very proven,they helped me in booking of my room and they provided me complete information about this destination because I had no Idea this before,so I would specially like to thank them and admired their service.

Next again I would certainly like to opt this hotel for group tour , could be 5oo of people in the month of May to June, it has all the essential available with this to serve a big mass in one time with its best service.

Room Tip: All the rooms are too good in location, in furnitures, essentials and all the required things excell...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank pratimesh_panday

Dear Guest ,

Greetings from Dynasty Resort !

Thank you so much for the warm words of appreciation.

Thanking you,