“Charming atmosphere, okay food”
Review of Bistro Juquehy

Bistro Juquehy
Ranked #11 of 619 Restaurants in Sao Sebastiao
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Sao Paulo, SP
“Charming atmosphere, okay food”
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Went for my birthday dinner while in Juquehy and think its probably the best option there from a reasonable cost / menu / atmosphere perspective. We shared the mocqueca which is a fantastic deal (salad, mocqueca and dessert for 120 real). Perhaps having mocqueca in Bahia raised my standards too high but I think it was below average mocqueca - and I would not order again. To be fair, my partner (a Brazilian) liked it more than me and considered it average. We were also underwhelmed by the desserts. The pudim de leite condensado was some flan thing with an overly syrupy sauce and the cheesecake was hard with canned jam on top. This feedback may seem harsh for the 'average' rating I provided but truthfully I liked the place and would go again. The food around me looked great - so think my experience was marred by ordering the wrong thing.

• Visited July 2013
RENATOFK, Gerente at Bistro Juquehy, responded to this review, November 7, 2015
Thanks for you review! We appreciate your point of view and we always will take a chance to improve our products and services according guest evalution. He hope to see you soon again to try also other options of our menu. We´ll be ready to surprise you.