I have spent really nice holidays with the family holding this small and charming hotel, the atmosphere is very friendly. Breakfast is great, consisting of a buffet of fruits, different cheeses, tomatoes, eggs, olives, ham, butter, jam and honey, and a delicious barbecue was organised while we were there. I underline the cleanliness of the bedroom as well as of the entire place, and cannot but recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautiful konak with 3 floors, surround through the orange trees, has 14 rooms, reception, lounge, bar, restaurant and pool. It is located in the center of nice country village called Goynuk by the Turkey's Mediterranean Coast, just about 9 km away from another beautiful town Kemer. The beach is in walking distance from the Hotel. The airport of Antalya was found of on ca. 45 km. All rooms have a view on the Beydagi mountains and are foresee of a balcony, air conditioning and own bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Beydagi Konak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otel Beydagi Konak Antalya
- Hotel Beydagi Konak Antalya Province, Turkey - Goynuk