A little oasis of calm. Guests are totally pampered with beautiful home cooked food which is really delicious. The family who own this hotel are very nice people and genuinely care about their guests. I was only there for a week in May this year and was very sad to leave. Rooms are spotlessly clean as is the swimming pool. It is the intimicy of this hotel which sets it apart along with real Turkish hospitality. I have recommended this hotel to lots of people and intend to book again for a holiday in 2013. Book this hotel. You will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautiful konak with 3 floors, surround through the orange trees, has 14 rooms, reception, lounge, bar, restaurant and pool. It is located in the center of nice country village called Goynuk by the Turkey's Mediterranean Coast, just about 9 km away from another beautiful town Kemer. The beach is in walking distance from the Hotel. The airport of Antalya was found of on ca. 45 km. All rooms have a view on the Beydagi mountains and are foresee of a balcony, air conditioning and own bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Beydagi Konak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otel Beydagi Konak Antalya
- Hotel Beydagi Konak Antalya Province, Turkey - Goynuk