“ok stay”

Ranked #3 of 30 Hotels in Goynuk
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“ok stay”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

stayed here 2 nights, rooms spacious and clean, fan in bathroom not working, lots of storage, hotel very large, needs fair bit cosmetic work doing on it, few cracks showing etc, buffet in restaurant very good, lots of choice, as it was winter no awful Russians so very civilised meal times, staff mostly friendly and helpful, although i caught manager on reception having a bad day and he was a bit snappy, lifts very small took a while for a coach load to get to rooms, even tho there were three in action, took a quick walk down to beach not very nice, having some work done so hopefully by summer season it will be better.would not like to stay a week here.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Lolly A

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I travelled together with my husband and we were really surprized that the hotel was so big and nice. The staff was just amazing - so helpful all the time! The one guy at the restaurant was extremely kind - we almost missed our dinner and when we came like 5minutes to 9pm, the staff was already taking the food away, with smile I asked one waiter to wait one minute and I quickly took a plate, stuffet it with random salat and reserved the table. Then I told this guy that I will bring my husband from lounge and we will be two people sitting next to the table I just reserved. I ran out to get my husband. As we ran into the restaurant again we found three plates on our table next to that big vegetable plate that I only had! The same nice waiter just waved us and smiled - he actually thought that we'd be me and two more people - so as the others took the warm food away, he actually chose three different plates of warm food for us when we even were not at the table yet! Then we got some drinks and they waited kindly when we finished our lovely dinner in an empty romantic restaurant :))) The food was very good (everything:breakfast, lunch nd dinner), rooms as well. THe beach was nice too - we even went swimming one evening (allthough it was middle of november:)) because the sand was so nice, soft and clean. Absolutely amazing experience at that hotel!

Room Tip: They gave us a room in the separate building a minute away from the main building - but it was actua...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Laura-on-the-move
turkey
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed in a family room at Mirada Del Mar for three nights at the end of October with my wife and my mother in law. I would definitely recommend this hotel to everybody (young couples, mature couples, families with children etc.). All the facilities including the room itself, service quality, staff's attitude, animation team, food, drinks, pool and sea was really great. In fact I was not expecting such a good service and quality with regards to the price I've booked but they've just surprised me. People who want to travel to Turkey should keep in mind to check the availability of this hotel at first and look to the others only if it is not available. But please also keep in mind that it is approximately 30 km.s away from Antalya city center and if you are planning to see Antalya and surroundings as well, prepare yourself to have short trips during your stay.

Room Tip: 1. The children's room in the family room is about 5 stairs up to the parents room. I don't...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank ogurel59
Sarajevo
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Great resort, food was extraordinary good and so much variety to choose from. I was highly impressed by service crew, they were awesome and no matter how much mess did my kids create while eating, they always smiled and asked if we would need anything else. They played with and made my kids, especially 2 year old one, very keen to go back to restaurant. The pools were clean, kids entertainment was great even thou my kids don’t speak English, German, Turkish or Russian language. We rented a car (the rent a car gave us a car with no fuel, gauge almost hiding from shame) and enjoyed driving to Antalya and visiting new Aquarium and downtown. The spare bed was terrible but main bed was large.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
8 Thank Manedaj
Kristianstad, Skåne Län, Sweden
Reviewed July 8, 2012

A very fantastic hotel! A good variety of food and drinks. Without being worried about missing food you can go out for sightseeing and come back to the hotel because there is always something to eat. Very friendly personals. Animations were of very high quality and regardless of different nationalites of quests every body could enjoy it. The beach was covered by sand which impressed me because Kemer beaches are filled with small stones.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
9 Thank Behzad M
Woking, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 8, 2012

This hotel is approx 1 hour from Antalya Airport in a lovely position on the seafront. The building is modern, clean and disabled friendly as there is a choice of steps or slopes.

I have been to Turkey many times in the past, but have never come across a resort with so few Brits. Apparently their guests are mainly Turkish, Russian and German. My friend and I were the only two Brits in early May. This did not matter. The staff were wonderful and friendly and the other guests very nice when we could communicate. We enjoyed the food immensely, especially on Turkish nights.

The swimming pools were fantastc, but unfortunately we did have some rain showers and cloud (best to go late May or later).

After a very pleasant week with very courteous and thoughtful treatment at the hotel, we were shocked by the rude and officious behaviour of the Antalya airport staff. I have never encountered such poor behaviour in any other Turkish airport.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
7 Thank carey75
Riga, Riga, Latvia
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I was staying at hotel in may 2012, it was both for international training event as well as private time stay. I have only positive feed back - excellent food, very nice and clean rooms, very good service attitude. Additionally I can recomend very good SPA facilities right at hotel building with very high level of massages and other spa treatments. Also I observed that there was many families with small children and this hotel was very good also for families. Inteligent Anmation team. So I reallly recomend this hotel to both individual as well as family trips.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms are much louder, if want more silent - look for side rooms.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
6 Thank Dace L
Also consider these accommodations in or near Goynuk
Mirage Park Resort
Avantgarde Hotel & Resort
Kemer Holiday Club
Kemer Holiday Club
#6 of 30 in Goynuk

Been to Mirada del Mar? Share your experiences!