All reviews land rover single track mountain biking holiday beer and wine fantastic hosts great mountain days riding trail centres many thanks whole group end of the day included in the price tea breaks great food picnic lunch uplift service guest house
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I came on a recommendation from a friend and was very happily surprised on all counts:
Jen & Tim and their local network do a fantastic job, always keeping the perfect balance so that they can have a good time for us to have a perfect time.
Biking on the trails in this Nature is outstanding and fulfilling, including a complete Tim design technical circuit training in the backyard!.
Accommodation and meals are excellent and make you feel so privileged in this remote area of Southern Spain surrounded by genuine campesinos.
Refuelling stops in the mountains are classy in the true spirit of the British Empire.
The excellent value should be mentioned too because I am French and I can't wait to return.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I have been on two trips with Pure Mountains. I could go on about the excellent accommodation, food and beautiful trails but what makes these holidays exceptional is Tim and Jenny’s hospitality. Nothing is too much for them to ensure you have a great stay and they have a great knack on the trails of being able to cater for a wide range of abilities within a group to ensure that everyone is challenged and encouraged just enough.
On my first trip, as an experienced mountain biker, I was happy just to tag along with my wife on an easy going week but Tim and Jenny made a special effort to take me on some of the more challenging rides. When we returned home we immediately booked the whole place for a week to take our friends out there and they still haven’t stopped talking about it. The trails there are some of the best I have ridden on.
I don’t think I will ever forget the sight that greeted us on the first day there when we turned a corner to find a fantastic picnic lunch laid out in a beautiful poppy meadow with the most amazing views across the mountains.
I am hoping to get out there again soon for a third trip and I’m the sort of person who doesn’t often tend to go back to the same place again.

Date of stay: May 2012
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Charlie B
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We bribed our teenage son to come along on holiday with us by offering to take a mountain biking trip. This was very brave because although he is an experienced mountain biker, his parents, and in particular his middle-aged mother, are not. At all. Well, to make a long story short, we ALL loved Pure Mountains. Tim and Jenny managed to provide a fun and challenging holiday for all of us, despite our widely different levels of experience and athleticism. The accommodation was wonderful, as was the food, and the location was stunning. Tim and Jenny were great hosts, the other guests were lots of fun and I can now ride down those gravelly tracks which connect some of the bike trails in Toronto with ease! Highly recommended.

Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Elizabeth K
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Having just returned from a truly fabulous week with Tim and Jenny, we've become Pure Mountain addicts of the worst kind. We've been home less than 48 hours and have already booked our return trip.

Beautiful accommodation, stunning location, wonderful food, phenomenal mountain biking...and that's just the beginning. Tim and Jenny are fantastic hosts (aided by their 4 legged friends, and a landrover packed with all the cake and chorizo a cyclist could need). Geniunely the best holiday we've ever had.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I have just returned from my first visit to Pure Mountains Expert week. Some of the most exciting and exhilarating riding I have done for a very long time. The accommodation and food were all top notch, Jenny and Tim were fantastic hosts. I hadn't done this type of extreme riding for a long time and Tim,s advice on tackling some of the harder sections was invaluable and never felt pushed into something I was not happy about doing. I am now saving hard for my next visit, which hopefully won't be too long. I would highly recommend Pure Mountains to anyone who would like too push there limits .

Room tip: All rooms are excellent
Date of stay: May 2012