“Good food”

Karnveer Indian Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 43 Restaurants in Gouvia
Reviewed June 30, 2018

Nice welcome from the staff. The food is prepared straight on, right in front of the customers. Opened cuisine...so really fresh food. The rotis are tremendous! We had a great time there. For those who like spicy food...a place to visit. The portions are generous.

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

My hubby and I dined here while on holiday in Gouvia. The food was really nice! We had chicken pakora/onion bhaji and then chicken tikka masala and chicken tikka. The garlic nan was really tasty and not greasy like some that we’ve had back home. Excellent portion sizes (I could finish mine) and really good value for money! I liked the fact that you could see into the kitchen aswell. If we are ever back in Corfu I would definitely come back here

1  Thank Susan C
Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

Hi folks,
I know there is a indian in Sidari but after reading reviews and reading about this one.
I decided to come here with my family, honestly being indian myself the food was excellent mouthwatering delicious best ever, am glad I came here.
A very good punjabi family here,it was with the 1 hr travel and to be honest we ordered extra after eating here to take back to Sidari.

1  Thank jas a
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Dear readers,
As the voracious travellers and also vegetarian food lover, we tend to find Indian taste in every country. We didn't expect an Indian restaurant in such distant location of greece which is not popular in India.
But chef abd owner are well behaved. Chef had made the changes in recipe according to our taste. I didn't find 5 grades of spices even in Uk.

Anyway, all the best to Restaurant, thanks.
Owner and chef, both are from North India. So taste is very authentic.

1  Thank pratikpp2000
Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

The best indian restaurant I ever eat!! chicken massana! and spice very nice!! ans nice beer too!! :)