It has been 5 years since our last visit to Spiti Prifti and we were shown a truly warm welcome back. We were looked after extremely well. All the facilities at Spiti Prifti are first rate, the pool is wonderfully big and spotlessly clean. The apartment was spacious, linen and cleaning happened very regularly. The pool bar is always clean and clear of litter and the food is excellent. The complex is expertly managed by Eleni but we'd like to say a big thank you to ALL the wonderful people (including Glynis & Babis) who make up the Spiti Prifti family. Looking forward to seeing you as soon as we can get back out. If you think you've had a good holiday in the past, try Spiti Prifti and I hope you'll also find that this place is in a league of its own. Deb & Steve, Poole, Dorset
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spiti Prifti offers 20 beautiful self-catering holiday apartments set in 8.000 Square metres of stunning gardens in the village of Gouvia. Our resort is ideal for families and couples looking for a relaxing and friendly holiday option. All our apartments are furnished with flair and style and fully equipped to a high standard. They are fully equipped throughout for the perfect family holiday. We offer a wonderful range of amenities including: Fully operational kitchen, with refrigerator, microwave, oven with grill, kettle, coffee machine and toaster. Bathroom with shower, Satellite TV, Individually controlled air-conditioning units in the bedrooms, and Balcony or terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Spiti Prifti Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spiti Prifti Apartments Gouvia
- Spiti Prifti Apartments Corfu/Gouvia