“Just what the name says Sweet & Savory in every single bite!”
Review of Sweet & Savory

Sweet & Savory
Ranked #9 of 43 Restaurants in Gouvia
Reviewed October 9, 2017

The other day my family and I were looking to grab a quick snack, I saw this place and I said let me try it out. Turns out the owner is not only a native New Yorker but also a chef, who attended the NEW YORK RESTAURANT SCHOOL and then came to little gorgeous Corfu and opened up a restaurant. His dishes are so exceptional that they got the attention of Rick Stein from BBC. How do I know all this? I'm a native New Yorker myself and when I find another native on the island I just have to start a conversation, it's like you're almost related. Anyway, getting off topic here. When you're in Gouvia and you're looking for a non-touristy attraction with great Food. Sweet & Savory should definitely be your STOP! You should order his U.F.O over Corfu Burger deluxe, it's out of this world ;) and for dessert Chocolate Souffle with homemade ice cream and waffles. Your taste buds will be screaming for more! If you want to get traditional and eat like a real Greek then you must order his most popular dish Stifado with rabbit. It's sauteed rabbit n red sauce with wine. To sum it up, I think I will be visiting again! Thank you, Nick Argyros, for the food and the great conversation all the best and see ya next time, soon!

1  Thank mago1

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

Visited Sweet& Savory and always had excellent coffee frappe sandwiches omelette and excellent friendly service.The best coffee in Gouvia☕️

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

Stopped off here for breakfast on route to the airport. I have never seen a croissant the size of these.

Great value. Typically lovely friendly Greek staff and better option than eating at the airport. A real good place to stop off at.

Reviewed September 26, 2017

The food here is extremely tasteful and so unique and different from all the other restaurants around it. I remember every single bite i had i just savored every single taste. The bread was so fresh and the meat of high quality. Even the greens were fresh. the restaurant overall is a very clean atmosphere, even the bathroom! the staff and the owner were so friendly and chill, i enjoyed my whole experience! coffee is great too. i cannot wait to go back because this was my favorite restaurant in Corfu.

1  Thank Antonia K
Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

Great place and easier to find in real life than on TripAdvisor. A good coffee stop on the way from St Nicholas and Paradise Hotels. I've been coming for years and all standards of service, food and drinks have been maintained to a very high standard. The bus stop close by makes getting off or even missing a bus a pleasure, the small bar even has Magners Cider. Well done S&S team - I'm yours for a few more years.