“Wonderful Time”

Hotel Omiros
Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in Gouvia
“Wonderful Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

The time I spend in this hotel was amazing. The service there is fantastic. People are lovely. The acomodation is the best. Food is delicious. I will go there every summer. Cause the price Is excelent. I can aford it.
So, everybody there, Thank you very much for your hospitallity. I'll be there as soon as it's possible for me.

• Stayed August 2013
4 Thank Enisa_sh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
Tirana, Albania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

Our stay was between 15 - 30 august. We have only positive reviews to express.
The location and views are spectacular as a result of the hotel's position . This was enjoyed from our lovely room , the lounge terrace, the pool and the restaurants.
The staff were without exception fantastic! They were friendly, helpful, responsive and always professional. Many of them slipped into whichever language suited their guest and we were very impressed by how fluent they were.
The pool was lovely and the sunbeds were plentyful and extremely comfortable. The pool and the surrounding area were kept meticulously clean.
We had the premium plus package which made the hotel incredibly cost effective. Unlike other all inclusive hotels we have experienced, the service was excellent and we never had to wait at the bar for drinks as the plentiful and enthusiastic waiting staff would always come to us straight away.
The food was fantastic and even though we are vegetarians, we found plenty to eat and enjoy. It was fresh, varied and appetising.
We absolutely recommend the "OMIROS HOTEL" and intend to return next year!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank bora l
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

It was an amazing place. I spend some day's over there for my birthday with my fiance and my family. The staff was very friendly, room was clean, food was good. Tha hotel makes me feel like I was at home. The price we pay was very very good for that time of the year that we have been there, daaaa it was July and other hotels were very expensive and in very bad conditions, but Oniros we pay a small amount of money at it was a hotel in very good conditions... Thank you everyone for the most amazing birthday party ever. Ευχαριστο

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank AE5
Albissola Marina, Italy
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

Omiros, wait for me again !!! Great time, splendid summer i had there....i am very pleased with the service there !! Good job everyone, especially to the nice lady Maria that was so friendly and so sweet with my family.....Hotel Omiros remindes me my sweet home, so next time i`ll go there i`m going to stay a whole month !! My family and i, are looking forward visiting it again, to dive in the pool, enjoying the food, and to salute the warmest staff ever !! Greetings.....

Room Tip: Pick any room u want, i`m sure it will worth it !!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Gliss M
Belgrade, Serbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

We enjoyed every moment spent in this wonderful small hotel. Kindness, smiles everywhere, excellent service and professionalism of the staff are what characterized this hotel. From the heart recommend it to some future travelers, and we will definitely return one day.
Greetings to the landlady, Maria!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Marijana P
Tirana, Albania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

These year i decided to spend my holidays at Hotel Omiros again, after a wonderful time that i have last year. I am very pleased from staying at Omiros. It's very nice hotel. Room's was very clean and comfortable too. I stayed in large room that was at the first building. My room cleared every day. Breakfast was very rich, you have so much choice and was so good!! Dinner was delicious too. Hotel have Wi-Fi in every corner!! I like it a lot the outside of hotel, it was so relaxing place. You can stay at in front of pool and drinking somthing. It's very nice hotel with a friendly staff that was always ready to help and to offer you the best. I am very pleased by the attitude and service of Omiros Hotel!!! Thaky alot for being so polite to us!! Definitely i will come back again next year !! :)

• Stayed October 2013
lincoln
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

just arrived back from this hotel and would go back tomorrow. I was a bit disappointed when i first arrived because we werent taken into reception or shown to our room but that was more to do with the olympic (or lack of) rep. We were staying on the second floor of the annexe which although isnt great for suitcases we certainly got the best view of the sea and the mountains opposite. we were half board which included a fabulous breakfast although the brits seemed to moan about it (as ever!) and a dinner which bizarrely only had one choice (apparently this isnt rare) but the choice we had was lovely, cooked well and served by the lovely staff here who knew everyone there which is something ive not experienced before hving only stayed at larger more impersonal hotels. all the staff couldnt be more pleasant or helpful and would certainly choose this or another small hotel next year.

Room Tip: the front rooms of the annexe seemed to have the better rooms especially on the second floor
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank LincolnKezza
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gouvia
Paradise Hotel Corfu
Iliada Beach Hotel
Iliada Beach Hotel
#5 of 17 in Gouvia
Kontokali Bay Resort and Spa

Been to Hotel Omiros? Share your experiences!