Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ZenHotels.com$93
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews corfu town modern bathroom this family run hotel nothing is too much trouble relaxing place to stay superior room a lovely stay great holiday good size feel so welcome hired a car air con most nights sea sunbeds fridge amelia
Selected filters
Reviewed June 14, 2019

Not a full review but as I'm sitting here on the balcony (209 sea view) in glorious sunshine, I feel I have to write something.
The hotel and whole ambiance of the place is just lovely.
Maria and the rest of the staff... Hold your heads up high. It is a delight to be here !

More to follow when we return home.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank lindsay h
andrianoss1, Διευθυντής at Iliada Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2019

Dear guests,

On my part and on behalf of all the staff of our hotel, a great thank you!!!!!

Reviewed June 12, 2019

Just returned from a second stay at Iliada Beach Hotel, a family run hotel since 1983. I have to say, it is such a beautiful place to stay with great owners and staff. Our previous stay here had been to visit our son in the local hospital but the staff were so kind to us that we wanted to return in better circumstances.
The atmosphere in and around the hotel is so peaceful and the beautiful gardens make the whole place feel like a little piece of heaven. We stayed in a superior room which had been recently been refurbished and was perfect inside and out with a great view of Gouvia bay. As I have said, the owners and the staff are amazing. Everyone is so friendly and they treat you like one of the family.
The restaraunt overlooks the bay and has great food and wine with a nice chilled out feel (and good music)
If you want a real authentic Greek welcome in a charming hotel then this is the place. Looking forward to our next stay already.

Room tip: The rooms overlooking the reception are lovely
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2019 via mobile

Great hotel especially for couples, Friendly staff whose attention to detail is impeccable. Breakfast has something for everyone and the bar which is a few meters from the sea serves a great choice of fresh food from salads to fresh grilled fish and a great selection of beers and wine make this a very chilled relaxing place to stay

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2019

WE SPENT 4 DAYS THERE FOR EASTER. A very nice and clean hotel with friendly staff.
the breakfast has selections. a real beach hotel near to the sea .friendly for families with small children.
easy access to the center of the village, not so far away from the city of Corfu

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

After a small medical related issue and unable to fly we decided to stay at this hotel to recover, (since it was close to a local doctor) and I am glad we did.

The room I was in (221) was clean, modern, had a very comfortable bed with clean sheets, a nice bathroom with a shower I wish I had at home (enough pressure, clean shower head, and an option to enable a rain shower) . Everything worked as intended and the staff made sure the room was clean when we came back from our daily adventures. We woke up refreshed and enjoyed the breakfast. Some mornings there where croissants and other days hard boiled eggs and other goods among the regular daily options.

Everyone who works at the hotel (owners included) are friendly, do their best to make your stay as welcome as possible, and even spend some of their precious time to talk with you. They are warm and welcoming, think with you and do everything in their power to make you feel at home. They remember your name and in my case occasionally asked me if I felt any better.
The restaurant & bar serve great food and drinks (I suggest a Frappe with icecream and whipped cream!) so if you don't feel like going out know you don't have to go far to enjoy some good local dishes!

If kindness, hygiene and comfort are important to you, this is definitely a good place to spend your vacation.
If you want to be near the beach, great bars and restaurants, again this is a great place to spend some days!
I honestly wish I had something bad to say, but the only thing I'll regret is not being able to stay here longer :)

Date of stay: October 2018