Very nice hotel for family vacation with kids as well as for elderly people too. The hotel is situated in a quiet place in a splendid garden with variety of trees. The beach is good for kids because of its safety : no big waves. Mini-club is open only 4 hours a day (could be longer): 10-12a.m. and 3-5p.m.(opening hours could also be slightly shifted to later ones due to afternoon nap kids take). The food in restaurant is good, the choice of drinks is limited, but still satisfactory. We expected to be offered strawberries or other berries in menue, but the choice of fruits served was limited to apples, oranges, bananas, kiwi, melon and water-melon. Although it did not spoil our holidays. Cleaning service at hotel needs to be marked particularly - it's just perfect. The hotel staff is highly professional and helpful to say nothing about their friendliness and hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shimmering views of the Mediterranean Sea, variety of dining options and a colored of activities await you at this beautiful, 4 star hotel in Corfu Island, Louis Corcyra Beach Hotel. Situated in Gouvia bay and surrounded by superb scented gardens this 4 star all inclusive hotel in Corfu is ideal for your summer holidays.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Louis Corcyra Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Louis Corcyra Beach
- Louis Corcyra Beach Gouvia
- Corcyra Beach
- Louis Corcyra Beach Hotel Corfu/Gouvia