Just back from a wonderful two weeks at this hotel. The accommodation was fantastic and as we were in the main building our room was great. Food was very good although I found it a bit samey after a while. Saying that, with wall to wall refreshment available all day on our AI package that was probably down to how much I was eating! Lagoon Pool was great and I loved the beach, even though the kids weren't keen due to the fact you have to climb in to the sea. They were concerned about what was lurking on there.
My only real gripe is that Gouvia itself is nothing to write home about. The roads are a bit hectic and the pavements badly kept and guiding the kids along was stressful. The bars are empty and unappealjng and as a result we tended to stay in the hotel. Not a hardship but 14 nights of the same scenery can leave you feeling a bit stir crazy.
Final note is on the excellent cleanliness on the hotel, thanks to incredibly hardworking and friendly cleaners.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shimmering views of the Mediterranean Sea, variety of dining options and a colored of activities await you at this beautiful, 4 star hotel in Corfu Island, Louis Corcyra Beach Hotel. Situated in Gouvia bay and surrounded by superb scented gardens this 4 star all inclusive hotel in Corfu is ideal for your summer holidays.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Louis Corcyra Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Louis Corcyra Beach
- Louis Corcyra Beach Gouvia
- Corcyra Beach
- Louis Corcyra Beach Hotel Corfu/Gouvia