We have just returned from a wonderful week in this hotel. The hotel is much bigger than we have ever used before but the organisation by the staff made it not a problem.
We enjoyed the service provided by the waiters who were very quick to make sure you had everything you required in the lounges and the dining room. It is also the first time we have had all inclusive and could not believe the selection on offer.
Our room turned out to be a bungalow on the waters edge with wonderful views over the water.There were a number of children among the 800 or so guests but because of the size of the complex we never felt that we were with that number of people and never had any problems finding sun beds or peace and quiet.
We enjoyed the food though some people felt the choice was limited.
It was very easy to go to Corfu town which is a lovely place to wander around.
This is a place we would like to go back to in the future
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shimmering views of the Mediterranean Sea, variety of dining options and a colored of activities await you at this beautiful, 4 star hotel in Corfu Island, Louis Corcyra Beach Hotel. Situated in Gouvia bay and surrounded by superb scented gardens this 4 star all inclusive hotel in Corfu is ideal for your summer holidays.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Louis Corcyra Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Louis Corcyra Beach
- Louis Corcyra Beach Gouvia
- Corcyra Beach
- Louis Corcyra Beach Hotel Corfu/Gouvia