It was really worth paying for a sea view family room owing to the varying weather pattern.Large rooms with a super view from the balcony were much appreciated on sunny days and the size of a family room were helpful during rain storms.
The restaurant provided an excellent choice for everybody and the All Inclusive drinks were of an acceptable standard. Entertainment was varied and of a good standard..
The bedrooms were cleaned daily to a high standard and towels were replaced regularly.
On the negative side,the beds were very hard,the wifi in reception was not free as stated on our booking and the dining room was not large enough for the number of guests staying. It was also very noisy at meal times and the dining room was not always cleaned thoroughly between meal sittings. A lack of toasters was also a problem at breakfast.
However, these are all issues that did not spoil our holiday in a very good hotel in a beautiful part of the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shimmering views of the Mediterranean Sea, variety of dining options and a colored of activities await you at this beautiful, 4 star hotel in Corfu Island, Louis Corcyra Beach Hotel. Situated in Gouvia bay and surrounded by superb scented gardens this 4 star all inclusive hotel in Corfu is ideal for your summer holidays.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Bookgreece.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Louis Corcyra Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Louis Corcyra Beach
- Louis Corcyra Beach Gouvia
- Corcyra Beach
- Louis Corcyra Beach Hotel Corfu/Gouvia