We have just returned 12/10/12 and stayed as part stay and cruise and were a party of 2 couples. The day we arrived we were welcomed warmly and check in was very smooth,The first impressions were one of awe as we walked out onto the terrace.The view was beautiful and breath taking.When we went to the rooms we coud hardly believe the view from the balcony (551) it was wonderful.The room itself was very spacious and had two pull out sofas in a small partitioned area as well as a large double bed in the main part of the bed room.The room had a hairdryer and TV which for anyone who was in their room for any length of time had ITV and BBC which is great to watch any programmes you may not want to miss...(but you dont go on holiday to watch TV lol ).there are 2 pools the Lagoon and Beach Pool both of which were kept clean and had plenty of facilities.We preferred the Lagoon Pool however we ate at the Beach Pool.Meal times were not as chaotic as previous reviewers had mentioned and probably due to the time of the year however I can only say that our experience was one of good service and good quality food.There is something for everones palate and you would have to be hard pushed not to find something to eat.Lunchtime menu has pizza also everyday and after being in Venice I can say was alot better than the pizza at the hotel. All in all the hotel exceeded all of our expectations and we were worried that the cruise would not meet the same standards.the staff were lovely and accomodated all of our requests as it was the 10th wedding anniversary of our friends whilst there aswell as her birthday both celebrations were celebrated with Champagne courtsey of the hotel even though I did offer to pay they would not accept any payment.There is a great atmosphere at the hotel and there was one of the managers who went all out and I can only thank him for his hospitality I did look for him on the last day and he was not at work ...so if you read this review I would like to say a great big thankyou for making our stay one to remember........A couple of things ...I was stressing about the weather before went and it was 80s to 90s everyday but pack something for your arms on the night time ,,Wasps you cant help them but none the less they got onn your nerves ,,There is a little trick about burning Greek coffee to keep them away and hopefully it works ... There is no iron in the room due to health and safety however there is an ironing service available in your room..... A great stay and will return again just wonderful .............
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shimmering views of the Mediterranean Sea, variety of dining options and a colored of activities await you at this beautiful, 4 star hotel in Corfu Island, Louis Corcyra Beach Hotel. Situated in Gouvia bay and surrounded by superb scented gardens this 4 star all inclusive hotel in Corfu is ideal for your summer holidays.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Louis Corcyra Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Louis Corcyra Beach
- Louis Corcyra Beach Gouvia
- Corcyra Beach
- Louis Corcyra Beach Hotel Corfu/Gouvia