We spent two memorable all inclusive weeks in Corcyra Beach with our 8 years old son. We really loved this place.
The hotel is located by the Gouvia Bay. The view is breathtaking, specially from the main terrace (hard to believe it wasn't made in Photoshop).
Our room in the main building was basic but very comfortable and clean.
The hotel staff were very kind and helpful. They all worked very hard but they were smiling all the time. The atmosphere was very friendly.
Pools are very nice - clean with a lot of sun beds. One is smaller but deep, the Lagoon Pool is much bigger but safer for younger kids. The hotel beach is also nice and clean (sand not stones).
The main restaurant (breakfasts and dinners) is just great. Food was amazing, extremely delicious! Me and my wife preferred tasting Greek cuisine, our son international and we all loved it and had a great choice. I still cannot forget the tastes of Mussaka, Tzatziki and delicious fishes...
During the day there was lunch by the pool area and grab & go (also very tasty).
The main bar and the pool bar staff were very friendly, drinks were delicious.
There were lots of daily activities at the down pool area with the animation team. For those who didn't like water exercises and loud music - the Lagoon Pool was a great place to swim and relax.
In the evenings there were animation team shows and mini discos for kids. Also nice and funny.
Although hotel is great and you never get bored there, don't forget to visit: Corfu (amazing city, charming streets), Kanoni (breathtaking view), Palaiokastritsa (lovely bays) and Achilleio (Sisi's palace).
Corfu is a small island, so you can get everywhere you like in short time. You can rent a car or just go by bus (blue line to Corfu; ticket costs 1.5 Euro).
Finally, special thanks and best regards to bartenders Maria and Tasos, waitress Ewa, Alexia from the A-Team and all the anonymous heroes from the kitchen staff!
Thank you very much for the great holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shimmering views of the Mediterranean Sea, variety of dining options and a colored of activities await you at this beautiful, 4 star hotel in Corfu Island, Louis Corcyra Beach Hotel. Situated in Gouvia bay and surrounded by superb scented gardens this 4 star all inclusive hotel in Corfu is ideal for your summer holidays.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Louis Corcyra Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Louis Corcyra Beach
- Louis Corcyra Beach Gouvia
- Corcyra Beach
- Louis Corcyra Beach Hotel Corfu/Gouvia