a really beautiful place to stay. The owners are lovely and full of useful information on places to visit and spots for a drink or dinner. The rooftop pool area is so relaxing... We didn't leave the rooftop for three days! If you want a relaxing quiet stay then this is the place for you in a real Spanish town. Some nice spots for lunch and dinner just a short walk away, and the beach bars are food fun too although you will need a taxi to get to them. I would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Palacio Blanco is located in the hitoric district of Velez Malaga,in an over 300 year old moorish monastry which was converted in 2008 to a luxury 9 bedroom boutique hotel with roofterrace,excercise water jet pool and sundeck with bar .Featured in the BBC program Amazing buildings which followed the whole conversion process. * Prime location in the city centre ,walking distance of bars,restauants,theatre and shops. *Beach and golf course only 4 kms from the hotel. *Rooms with luxery bathrooms and walk in shower, air conditioning, free wifi , international TV. *Perfect for business meetings ,weddings or as private hotel with family and friends. *We speak Dutch , English and German. *It is all afordable luxery ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Palacio Blanco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio Blanco Hotel
- Palacio Blanco Velez Malaga
- Hotel Palacio Blanco Spain/Velez-Malaga