See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Customer services is not a priority in this place.

The staff was unfriendly, impolite and the room was not clean enough.

It’s a very expensive park hotel for not a good services.

Customer’s Feedback it doesn’t exist there, they are not look after the gardens.

The restaurant is not a very good food and choices but the prices are expensive.

Sadly I can’t recommend this place at all.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 15, 2018

Having toured Europe for 5 weeks our penultimate stop was Parkhotel Frankfurt-Roedermark. Easy to locate from autobahn the staff were super friendly, they even gave my dog Gordon a mini tennis ball upon arrival! Food, drinks, location room all excellent and i wouldn't hesitate to re-book when next back near Frankfurt.

Room tip: We were top floor-very quiet.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 17, 2018

First time ever in this area and therefore at this location. But it was a great experience. The hotel was very convenient. Big room with everything you expect in it. The sleeping comfort was absolutely great as well as the bathroom. Breakfast was very, very good. I went by car and the parking spot was very nice and above all, for free. So no complaints whatsoever. Together with the excellent staff it really is a very relaxing and enjoyable hotel.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

Very nice staff. Amazing restaurant. Great food.
The hotel itself is old and rooms are very basic but clean. I would not recommend it. It is also very far from Frankfurt and the traffic is horrible. I had to stay there due to the high prices in Frankfurt during exhibition.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Rashnavadi
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

We arrived in this hotel after booking the hotel a week in advanced. We asked for a quiet room a few days in advance. Upon arrival, a very rude employee told us we got the room which is two-lane road facing. I explained to him the situation with one of our family members and our prior notification. He didn’t care at all and didn’t want to change rooms. We were not allowed to cancel either. Furthermore he was rude towards both me and my wife. Before checking in we decided to order some food in the restaurant. They served us instant pizza. When I explained this was not acceptable the told us it was our fault, we didn’t ask for a fresh pizza(?!). However, we still had to pay the full amount. I would absolutely not recommend this hotel, unless you like instant pizza’s and being ridiculed by hotel staff.

Date of stay: October 2017