See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 23, 2017

We were here during our roadtrip across Europe and naturally we came very late but there was no issua at all. In fact everything was prepared and checking in went super smooth, they have a garage nearby that felt safely secure and Wifi connection is fast.

The bed and sleep comfort is great, rooms are clean and tidy, breakfast has a wide selection of what to me is high quality.

Thanks for the stay

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fepo08
Reviewed December 15, 2016

Stayed there more than 10 times in 6 months.
The restaurant is good and there are other pubs / restaurants close by (walking distance) - which makes the hotel perfect from location pov, as you can enjoy a beer or two without the need of driving afterwards back to the hotel.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed October 13, 2016

Booked this hotel while waiting to board a flight to Germany, at the time I was limited to something in the area that was available for the day I would be in that city. Best Western came up on the list. It was a basic room two single beds and a large bathroom. Over all it was okay but then again I payed $125.00 mostly for the name of the hotel chain. Would I stay there again, I will try to find another place because of the price.

Room Tip: No comment
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

I was at the hotel for two weeks and i was suffering for the very poor quality of the mattress.....and pillow. It is not possible to find this kind of bad situation at
a 4 star hotels...Moreover the sauna colud not be charged for the hotel guests. The rooms are big and cleaned but i see a big dog close to my room....

Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2015

You would not expect this type of facility or level of service in such a small town as Hunefeld. Very caring staff, great rooms and an exceptional restaurant for any meal. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family