See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 15, 2016

Stayed there more than 10 times in 6 months.
The restaurant is good and there are other pubs / restaurants close by (walking distance) - which makes the hotel perfect from location pov, as you can enjoy a beer or two without the need of driving afterwards back to the hotel.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed October 13, 2016

Booked this hotel while waiting to board a flight to Germany, at the time I was limited to something in the area that was available for the day I would be in that city. Best Western came up on the list. It was a basic room two single beds and a large bathroom. Over all it was okay but then again I payed $125.00 mostly for the name of the hotel chain. Would I stay there again, I will try to find another place because of the price.

Room Tip: No comment
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

I was at the hotel for two weeks and i was suffering for the very poor quality of the mattress.....and pillow. It is not possible to find this kind of bad situation at
a 4 star hotels...Moreover the sauna colud not be charged for the hotel guests. The rooms are big and cleaned but i see a big dog close to my room....

Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2015

You would not expect this type of facility or level of service in such a small town as Hunefeld. Very caring staff, great rooms and an exceptional restaurant for any meal. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed September 13, 2015

I enjoyed my stay in this hotel. I stayed in 2 separate occasions and I appreciate the service and even got a room upgrade. There's a lap pool beside it so it was perfect for after work exercise. There was a gym, and a sauna. The breakfast was good as well.

• Stayed: October 2014, traveled on business