See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 13, 2016

Booked this hotel while waiting to board a flight to Germany, at the time I was limited to something in the area that was available for the day I would be in that city. Best Western came up on the list. It was a basic room two single beds and a large bathroom. Over all it was okay but then again I payed $125.00 mostly for the name of the hotel chain. Would I stay there again, I will try to find another place because of the price.

Room Tip: No comment
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

I was at the hotel for two weeks and i was suffering for the very poor quality of the mattress.....and pillow. It is not possible to find this kind of bad situation at
a 4 star hotels...Moreover the sauna colud not be charged for the hotel guests. The rooms are big and cleaned but i see a big dog close to my room....

Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2015

You would not expect this type of facility or level of service in such a small town as Hunefeld. Very caring staff, great rooms and an exceptional restaurant for any meal. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed September 13, 2015

I enjoyed my stay in this hotel. I stayed in 2 separate occasions and I appreciate the service and even got a room upgrade. There's a lap pool beside it so it was perfect for after work exercise. There was a gym, and a sauna. The breakfast was good as well.

• Stayed: October 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 14, 2015

I have stayed here many times and will again. The service is excellent. The hotel is centrally located, easy walking to other restaurants, eiscafes, and shops. Note, the hotel restuarant is one of the best restaurants in town. With multi night stays, good to take advantage of hotel bicycles and the trails in the area.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled on business