All reviews sea facing arabian sea sea front blue coriander walking distance mind blowing mr keshab dwarkadhish temple hotel is located studio room buffet breakfast excellent location main temple house keeping restaurant staff excellent stay food quality
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed for 1 nights at this hotel it was a great experience. Lovely Hospitality, excellent food and mesmerizing view from the room and above all hotel staff were always ready to go that extra mile to satiate guest needs. True value for money.Will surely visit again.

Trip type: Traveled solo
KKrishan01, General Manager at Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mr.Manoj,

Jai Dwarkadhish..!

Thank you for your recent stay at Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn, Dwarka and we were delighted having you with us. We all are thrilled to receive encouraging review on your stay experience on TripAdvisor. We are pleased to read that you valued our sea view location and sea view rooms, appreciated hospitality we offer and enjoyed food a lot.

We, at Lords Dwarka ensure that all valued guests received uninterrupted and impeccable service and attention throughout their stay. We likewise anticipate guest's needs and create exceptional Lords experience that gives lasting memories to our discerning guests.

We thank you very much for your special mention "True value for money.Will surely visit again."

We are extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn On your next travel to the city, we sincerely hope that you will stay again at Lords Dwarka where possibilities are endless and we assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Sincerely Yours,K.Krishan,9375336777,gmdleid@lordshotels.com

Reviewed November 3, 2018

Good hotel at a walking distance from the main temple. Having good sea view also. Room amenities are good, however room's cupboard area is very congested. Food at its restaurant is good. Enough parking space. Also complimentary arrangement for driver's stay and food.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KKrishan01, General Manager at Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Jai Dwarkadhish..!

Thank you for choosing to stay at Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn,Dwarka and sharing your lovely feedback on TripAdvisor for fellow travelers. We are glad to read your kind words of appreciation on your recent stay with us. I am happy to know that you valued our Sea View rooms & location, found rooms amenities good and enjoyed food at our restaurant "Blue Coriander".

It is our continuous endeavor to offer our guests with the best services and hospitality. I am contented that my team delighted you and your family. Your appreciation means the world to our people and will inspire and encourage them in their continuous pursuit of excellence.

Once again we thank you very much for your special mention "Nice hotel for the Budget. "

If your travel plans bring you to any of the other Lords Hotels & Resorts, or you are able to re-visit Dwarka, please do let me know. I would be delighted to offer you my personal services and attention with your arrangements.

Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located at the bang of Arabian sea in Dwarka. It is also walking distance from the temple. Vice nice location. The hotel is also very maintained & food is excellent. I love the Dal makhani. The staff is very nice & friendly. Mr. Kaval Kishan General Manager is very humble they specially take care of his guests. Mr. Jaydeep of front desk is also very nice & helpful. He is a gem of person. In the restaurant Ms. Soma service the food to us & the best part is that she alway smile. The housekeeping is also very nice & they maintained the rooms very nice. Good place to stay. I will come back soon.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
KKrishan01, General Manager at Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2018

Jai Dwarkadhish..!

Thank you for choosing to stay at Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn,Dwarka and sharing your lovely feedback on TripAdvisor for fellow travelers. We are glad to read your kind words of appreciation on your recent stay with us. I am happy to know that you valued our Arabian Sea View location, enjoyed delicious food dishes, praised housekeeping and liked our team members courtesy.

It is our continuous endeavor to offer our guests with the best services and hospitality. I am contented that my team delighted you and your family. I have made a note of your special mention of our incredible team members.It will be my pleasure to compliment all of them on your behalf. Your appreciation means the world to our people and will inspire and encourage them in their continuous pursuit of excellence.

Once again we thank you very much for your special mention "he hotel is also very maintained & food is excellent. "

Reviewed October 31, 2018

Excellent location, prompt service, good cleanliness, wide choice of good food, Very helping and friendly reception desk, Seabeach accessible and safe in early morning and late night. Temple walking distance along the sea and Gomati ghats.

Room tip: Sea facing look is great

Jai Dwarkadhish..!

Thank you for choosing to stay at Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn,Dwarka and sharing your lovely feedback on TripAdvisor for fellow travelers. We are glad to read your kind words of appreciation on your recent stay with us. I am happy to know that you valued our Sea View location, found services prompt, observed our hotel was clean and enjoyed delicious food dishes at our restaurant "Blue Coriander"

Once again we thank you very much for your special mention "Paisa Vasool Hotel "

Reviewed October 31, 2018

They served nice breakfast with South Indian and North Indian food. Rooms are clean. Staff is courteous. Sea view rooms are a speciality. You can spend some time at the sea front with your family. Very near to Temple and gomati ghat.

Room tip: Ask for sea view room.

Jai Dwarkadhish..!

Thank you for choosing to stay at Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn,Dwarka and sharing your lovely feedback on TripAdvisor for fellow travelers. We are glad to read your kind words of appreciation on your recent stay with us. I am happy to know that you valued our Sea View rooms & location, found rooms were clean, observed our hotel team was courteous and enjoyed South & North Indian breakfast at our restaurant "Blue Coriander".