“Average food”

Chappan Bhog Multi Cuisine Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 45 Restaurants in Dwarka
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Description: This is the best restaurant located in Dwarka as part of Goverdhan Greens Resort
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I visited this place with my family from Mumbai. The place is on the outskirts of Dwarka and the food is just average. There is nothing special in the food.

Goverdhan Green... D, Owner at Chappan Bhog Multi Cuisine Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2014

Respected Guest..

I would like to extend my big thank you on behalf of my team for providing us an opportunity to be your host during your recent visit to Dwarka. I would also like to thank you for sparing your valuable time for writing this review.

I sincerely apologies for any experiences at Chappan Bhog, that is below your expectations being our valued guest. I would really appreciate your detailed feedback viz. taste, quality, ambiance, services, the choice of menu etc. in detail so that we can incorporate changes and learnt out of such experience. We sincerely respect your opinion and would expect more inputs on the scope of improvements. You may write directly to me on ceo@goverdhangreens.com

I on behalf of entire Team Goverdhan & Chappan Bhog Restaurant would like to thank you and looking forward to be your host soon, again.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I was stunned when I came to know that the restaurant uses in house grown vegetables and dairy. The restaurant is plastic free since the first day. you are served food in the most hygenic way and with a big smile. They are always ready to customize food to match your taste. A must visit for lunch or perhaps dinner in Dwarka.

Goverdhan Green... D, Owner at Chappan Bhog Multi Cuisine Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Respected Guest..

Such reviews, act as real fuel for us that keep us going, not only meeting but always beating "Benchmark Set of Standards" in customer services. We are delighted to know that your experience at Chappan Bhog is been pleasant one.

Your appreciation regarding services quality and interaction by our staff, is been shared and cherished among the staff members. Such words of encouragements keeps them performing their best always.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Food availability is limited probably due popularity of their thali. You may have to request them if you are not into thalis. Also at INR 230 per thali, it is a bit costly IMHO. Apart from that, have no worries. The staff is courteous and food is awesome.

1  Thank NoisySilence
Goverdhan Green... D, Owner at Chappan Bhog Multi Cuisine Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Respected Guest
Warm welcome to Chappan Bhog restaurant and at the outset, we wish to Thank you for providing us an opportunity to be your host during your recent visit to Dwarka.

We are delighted to know that you appreciate the experience at Chappan Bhog restaurant, and your inputs about choices at noon apart from Thali we have taken in to consideration and will try to include more choices for that.

Meanwhile, as regards your observations on rates, recently introduced service tax component from April 2013 has increase cost of thali and entire food by 5% on account of applicable service tax.

Once again, we thank you from bottom of our heart for writing your review on Trip Advisor and this will go a long way in reconfirming our commitment to best of the class customer services experience at Goverdhan Greens & Chappan Bhog..

with regards

Goverdhan Greens Resort.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

If you are from the northern part of India... please avoid it. .... Because I don't know how to react over smell of fish and algae in every dish.

1  Thank sam_sankrot
Goverdhan Green... D, Owner at Chappan Bhog Multi Cuisine Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Respected Guest..
Greetings to you from Chappn Bhog Multi cuisine restaurant & Goverdhan Greens Resort Dwarka.

First of all, we thank you for being our guest at Chappn Bhog Multicuisine Restaurant during your recent visit to Dwarka. I personally have taken serious note of bitter experience you went through and also taken inputs form our visitor book review. Let me assure you sir, experience of yours is one of its kind, and is acts as true learning one for us at all the level of management.
I being the owner of the property assumes its responsibilities for it and necessary corrective actions have already been initiated by us. Moreover, I understand being in service industry there is no way we can compensate you for the bitter experience but , it shall be my pleasure to be your host again during your next visit to Dwarka.

My General Manager - Mr. Nair will also call you for the same and will take utmost care for your customized requirements. As matter of fact, Taste in the Food Business as we understand is the most customized fact and one can not generalize it, we at Goverdhan Greens try to match individual requirements of the taste, but it was rather unfortunate for us that we were not able to generate your taste at our restaurant and hence from bottom of our heart, I apologies on behalf of my operational staff.

Moreover, your sharing of the feedback and review on Trip Advisor is definitely be considered as a "POSITIVE" bu us, as this has provided us a new benchmark to be beaten in times to come. Let me assure you Sir about best of the class customer services commitment of Goverdhan Greens , again and sincerely Thank you for your value able inputs to us.

with regards

Reviewed April 1, 2013

this restaurant is within the Goverdhan Greens hotel, about 8KM from Dwarka city. The overall hotel premise is superb. only veg Gujarati thali is served in this restaurant - excellent. So many different variety of good served, with delicious sweet dish. value for money place. if you happen to travel in this area, try not to miss.

Goverdhan Green... D, Owner at Chappan Bhog Multi Cuisine Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Respected Guest,

It is matter of immense pleasure for us that you enjoyed your stay at Goverdhan Greens Resort, let me Thank you from bottom of our heart on behalf of Team Goverdhan Greens.

We are delighted to know that our hospitality has placed a positive impression upon you and you have enjoyed your Lunch @ Chappan Bhog Restaurant.

At Goverdhan Greens, we constantly strives to set and love to beat such set benchmarks of customer services standards. Your inputs in terms of this review, will go a long way for our team to reconfirm our commitment for best of the class customer services standards, at the same time, will act as ready reckoner for Travellers visiting Dwarka.

Once again, we thank you from bottom of our heart and looking forward for serving you soon.