All reviews sunset point family stay quick room service two nights awesome hotel dwarkadhish temple room tariff nice and clean hotel maintained hotel punjabi food house keeping excellent stay basic amenities rooms are spacious walking distance bet dwarka comfortable stay
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel is very nice and we had a very good stay and is also very spacious. The food also was excellent and same for the ambiance of the hotel. We hired a cab from the hotel and the cab was nice and clean. Also the driver (Tappu bhai) is also very nice and co-operative. Overall I recommend this hotel in Dwarka.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Hotel R, General Manager at Hotel Roma Kristo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for such positive review following your visit at Hotel Roma Kristo.
I am so pleased to hear that you cherished your experience with us and appreciated the caring and personalized service offered to you by my team of dedicated staff.

We are truly committed to providing our guests with the highest standards of service to ensure quality stay experiences, and we hence hold your comments in extremely high regard.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here for two nights during sep-18 . There is no doubt about cleanliness and ambience of the hotel . Its just brilliant. Top of it FOOD IS TOO DELICIOUS which is an added advantage to stay there.Hotel staff was quite good in behaviour. Our stay was totally comfortable with all amenities we needed. Would recommend to stay in Roma Kristo to all my friends and family too

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed with my family on janmashtami for two days in this hotel. Cleanliness was well mainted in hotel, resturant food was good and room space is spacious,staff was courteous, only one suggestion breakfast menu there should be some more variety of juices..

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Hotel R, General Manager at Hotel Roma Kristo, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Reviewed August 27, 2018

We stayed here for two nights during Aug-18 . There is no doubt about cleanliness and ambience of the hotel . Its just brilliant. Top of it FOOD IS TOO DELICIOUS which is an added advantage to stay there. Coincidently I had my birthday the same day we were in hotel. Hotel Staff has given a very pleasant surprise by decorating a table and surroundings for us to celebrate and they too have a bakery in-house. We could order a cake of our choice. Our stay was totally comfortable with all amenities we needed. Would recommend to stay in Roma Kristo to all my friends too

Room Tip: Rooms on the third floor are spacious
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Hotel is located at a nice location, On the Highway and not much far from Dwarkadheesh Temple. One can go to temple even by walk, just 1.5 km.

Very Beautiful, clean & Well maintained hotel. Staff was very polite & cooperative. Very good room Service. Good Complimentary Breakfast with varieties.

Our Check-in time was 11:00 am- 12:00 pm, while we reached there around 8:00 am. After requesting, they arranged room by 08:30 am, without any charge.

Room Tip: First Floor rooms are much better as outside of room is beautiful.
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple