“Comfortable & Pleasant accomodation in Rajkot”

The Imperial Palace
Ranked #3 of 43 Hotels in Rajkot
Reviewed September 24, 2010

I stayed at Hotel Imperial Palace, Rajkot from 19-Sep-10 to 24-Sep-10. Nice hotel. Good & tasty food. Friendly and helpful staff. Rooms are maintained fresh. Bed & Pillow quality and neatness are very good. Fully vegetarian (except egg) and the food taste and quality are very nice. Located within 5 minutes travel from airport and in the centre of the city is an added advantage.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed September 22, 2010

I travel to Rajkot quite often for business.. and usually stay at a friend's place.. but since my friend recently got his family, I decided to put up in a hotel.. I wanted to be on Yagnik road, the heart of Rajkot.. and came across this wonderful hotel Imperial palace hotel building.. from the outside, it looked like a 5 star hotel building.. but I think it has been given a 3 star rating.. The rooms were very spacious with modern facilities, and were moderately priced, with a 24hr coffee shop called Senso which was very nice and happening.. I later found out that Hyatt Group of Hotels was initially going to buy this place, but later the deal didn't go through.. The staff also said that this hotel is almost full most of the time with lot of corporates booking the rooms for their visitors.

Overall, my two days at the hotel were very comfortable.. and best part was that I was just 2 min walk away from the vendors at Yagnik Road whom I had to visit for work

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 11, 2010

We stayed here for one night, arriving quite late. We were happy with our room, until we went to use the bath. There was no hot water. Repeated calls to the front desk (housekeeping had gone home) resulted in us being offered a bucket for hot water.

This was a hotel advertising itself as Rajkot's first five star hotel!

I firmly but politely refused and an hour later a maintenance man came and fixed the hot water. No apology was given

The next morning, at breakfast, there was insufficient food at the buffet. Half an hour before the alloted finish time, they started clearing away the food. I asked to speak to the manager, and the waiter just walked off, as if I wasn't there. To be fair, as soon as I spoke to the general manager, things improved and food was brought back out to the buffet. However, all in all a very poor experience.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Ripink
Reviewed September 10, 2010

I will write my horror review.... so watch this space.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank karma28
Reviewed August 12, 2010

Hi,I had spent one week here for my busiiness trip .its really pleasant hotel.All the staff were welcoming and helpful to us.Rooms were clean and very good condition.Food is very delicious and tasty here,drinks were awesome.Really we have enjoyed the whether there and swimmingpool is awesome,we have lot of fun in that pool.This hotel is also in good connection to main points like railway station and bus terminals,so that easy journey for us.Overall its a good and wonderful experince for staying in this hotel.and it became a sweet memory in my life

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 8, 2010

Room conditions are good, room service is good, staff is cooperative, facilities for business meetings and confarence is good.

Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 27, 2010

This hotel is the best in saurashtra
This will be attended to five star hotel

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
Travelers also viewed these Rajkot hotels
The Fern Residency, Rajkot
#18 of 43 in Rajkot
The Evergrand Palace
The Evergrand Palace
#10 of 43 in Rajkot

Been to The Imperial Palace? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Imperial Palace

Address: Dr. Yagnik Road, Jagnath Plot, Rajkot 360001, India
Location: India > Gujarat > Rajkot District > Rajkot
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Spa Hotel in Rajkot
#2 Luxury Hotel in Rajkot
#3 Business Hotel in Rajkot
Price Range: $90 - $124 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — The Imperial Palace 4*
The Imperial Palace hotel Rajkot is a masterpiece of simplicity, comfort and elegance, offering the ultimate in luxury, with the most spacious rooms among Rajkot hotels. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Imperial Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The Imperial Palace Hotel Rajkot