The location of the hotel is very central, which means you have all the Indian flavor right in front of the hotel. You can take a motor taxi and for 200 rbm you get a unique tourist tour. For communication just ask the hotel personal, all of them are speaking English and will help you immediately . The room was clean, nice and comfortable. Don't expect a great view out of the hotel window. The Internet was stabile and fast enough for getting emails quickly. The fitness area is very small, so it gets busy and sticky in the morning. So be sure to be at least at 6 am at the gym. The pool is ok but more for fun than for exercise. The breakfast is good and a mixture of Indian and continental.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Imperial Palace hotel Rajkot is a masterpiece of simplicity, comfort and elegance, offering the ultimate in luxury, with the most spacious rooms among Rajkot hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Imperial Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Imperial Palace Hotel Rajkot
- Imperial Palace Rajkot
- Imperial Palace Hotel Rajkot