I was on a business trip to Rajkot towards the end of Feb-2011. I was looking for a comfortable stay and was suggested this hotel by someone. Good hotel with all modern amenities. Rooms are bigger than average in size. This is the only 5-star category hotel of Rajkot. Non veg food is not available. But the veg food are quite yummy. Added advantage - they have a govt run wine shop at the ground floor to cater to visitors from outside Gujarat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Imperial Palace hotel Rajkot is a masterpiece of simplicity, comfort and elegance, offering the ultimate in luxury, with the most spacious rooms among Rajkot hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Imperial Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Imperial Palace Hotel Rajkot
- Imperial Palace Rajkot
- Imperial Palace Hotel Rajkot