“luxury hotel..”

Ranked #2 of 41 Hotels in Rajkot
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“luxury hotel..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

this is good place to stay in rajkot,the decor of the lobby and room is good,the buffet breakfast is quite good with a lot of items to choose from.the only thing that disappointed me is that the soft drink provided in the minibar in room had crossed expiry date!.there's a programme u can watch movies u wish....overall a good experience.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank exploringnewhorizon
THEFERNRESIDENCYRAJK, General Manager at The Fern Residency, Rajkot, responded to this review, October 6, 2013
Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Fern Residency, Rajkot...!!!!

It is indeed a pleasure to read your review.

I am happy to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and the services extended by my team were to your satisfaction. Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I have made a note about your comments on minibar and will certainly speak with my team and ensure the necessary corrective actions are taken.

I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you again and make your stay a memorable one.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you at The Fern Residency,Rajkot..!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Mumbai
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

Hotel is very nicely designed.
Large Lobby on the first floor.
Staff is good but not very interactive.
You will have to ask too many question to get the right answer.
We checked in as a group. Welcome drinks were served to only people who were in the lobby people who went to the rooms didn't get one. Not a big thing but its common sense.
Food was good, Banquet staff is excellent and hard working.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the main road.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Allow us to thank you for taking time to write your valuable feedback and also for patronizing our hotel. It was indeed our pleasure to have you at our hotel and look forward for many more such stays in the near future.

We have made a note about your comments and will certainly speak with my team and ensure the necessary corrective actions are taken.

At Fern Residency, Rajkot we strive to ensure that every guest has a wonderful memory to carry back, our token of appreciation.

Once again, thank you for your support.
London
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic place to stay for a business trip. My only issue when requesting to clear my balance the night before as my flight was early next morning, the night manager requests to me pay the outstanding balance when I requested by lugguage to be taken down. Otherwise definitely recommend it. The three lovely ladies kept us amused for the two weeks we were there.

• Stayed June 2013
THEFERNRESIDENCYRAJK, General Manager at The Fern Residency, Rajkot, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Guest,

We sincerely regret the inconveniences caused at the time of check out. I have made a note about your comments and will certainly speak with my team and ensure the necessary corrective actions are taken.

It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

My team and I look forward to your continued visit.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Stayed at Fern during a business visit to Rajkot. Selected it on the basis of the feedback on TripAdvisor.

The hotel was very neat and clean with modern, reasonably sized rooms. The staff was very friendly at the reception and more so at the restaurant. While they have multiple restaurants, the rooftop one was closed due to rains and only 1 restaurant was operational.

The restaurant offered a pretty good spread in terms of the menu. We mostly ordered North Indian food for dinner and it did not disappoint. Even the breakfast spread and quality was quite good by tier 2 Indian city standards. The service levels were good and the staff was very friendly.

The place is all vegetarian, which was fine with me but might be an issue for some. But then I am told that such is the case with most Rajkot hotels.

Some of the shortcomings - the reception is located on the first floor and surrounded by rooms. As a result, there is always noise and activity around there even at night. Further, I was given a room close to the first floor landing which meant that I could hear every guest coming on to the first floor. And there were quite a few and they weren't soft.

Room Tip: Don't take a room on the 1st floor and certainly not near the first floor landing. You will hear...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
THEFERNRESIDENCYRAJK, General Manager at The Fern Residency, Rajkot, responded to this review, July 27, 2013

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

The Fern Residency is a newish property in the fast developing city of Rajkot. Conveniently located close to the airport, this hotel is a good option for both corporate and leisure travelers. I stayed in the Winter Green room which was well designed and furnished with all modern hotel amenities. The food in waves restaurant was good and reasonably priced with both local and other Indian and continental varieties but was only veg which was not an issue for me being a vegetarian. The staff were friendly and the check in process was smooth. complimentary chocolates were served in the evening, which was a nice touch. B'fast was a little bland as is the case with most similar boutique hotels. Quality of the toiletries used was also below par. Bed was comfy and there was a pillow menu provided for those wanting a little indulgence. Overall this is one of rajkot's best hotels and its corporate rates offer excellent value for money.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank ashokkrishnan
Dear Guest,

We will share your comments with the concerned team members, which will further boost their confidence in delivering par excellence services.

My team and I look forward to your continued visits.....
Pune, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

i spent just a night (actually just a few hours) in this newish hotel. whatever i saw, left me quite impressed. the accuracy of my reservation could have been better, but that doesnt prevent me from saying the hotel was great. i was upgraded to the suite which was quite grand with a cosy bed & lounge-like sofas. the airport is also close by. great place to stay in rajkot.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank sunsang
THEFERNRESIDENCYRAJK, General Manager at The Fern Residency, Rajkot, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Fern Residency Rajkot..!!!

Thank you for sparing time and posting your review of our hotel.

I am delighted to note that you had an enjoyable stay and it was a pleasure to have been of service to you. We thank you for your detailed feedback on the ambience of the hotel.

My team and I look forward to your continued visits

Warm Regards
Gandhinagar, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

Newly built fern Rajkot is one among the good property built Rajkot n western Gujarat. Hotels reception lobby is unique & nicely made. It is good property to stay, food is good n must be delight for veggies. Rooms r decently made with modern facilities , off season can get help u in getting good deals too

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
THEFERNRESIDENCYRAJK, General Manager at The Fern Residency, Rajkot, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
We are glad to know that we were able to provide you with a pleasant stay and thank you for this wonderful review.
It is our constant endeavor to ensure that all our guests are treated with utmost care and are provided with all that is needed to make their stay with us a comfortable one.
It was a pleasure to host your stay with us and we look forward to welcome you again.
Warm Regards,