“reasonable”

Platinum Hotel
Ranked #15 of 41 Hotels in Rajkot
“reasonable”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

i was there for one night, i found it reasonable enough, almost all the basic amminities were there in the room,with nice decor, bt there was no hair dryer and no place to keep or hang ur clothes in the bathrrom, room size were small, food is really good, lobby area is really dull,

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
RajeshSadhukha, Public Relations Manager at Platinum Hotel, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you taking the time to write a review of Platinum Hotel.

It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests are pleased with their

accommodation while staying with us.

I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced.

These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor

and improve our service continually.

Your business is valued and we hope your future travel plans will continue to include

Platinum Hotel.

Regards
Rajesh S.
Platinum Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I had stayed in this hotel 3 times since I started staying for the first time.its really home away from home with best rates.The quality of food is very good. The one thing I like very much is the curtesy of the entire hotel staff which prompted me to repeat my stay in platinum hotel.People are very hospitable.

• Stayed February 2013
RajeshSadhukha, Public Relations Manager at Platinum Hotel, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review of our property, we really appreciate your feedback.

We are delighted to learn of your enjoyable stay at Platinum Hotel.

it was a great pleasure that I read through your note and I truly appreciate your writing to us to

express such gracious comments about the services you were accorded and for commenting so

highly our colleagues.

We are very proud of our staff and your comments will also serve as an inspiration to

Kind regards,
Rajesh (Platinum Hotels )
Frankfurt
Reviewed April 9, 2013

After arriving from a one-week trip in Porbandar, I stayed one night in the Platinum Hotel in Rajkot. The hotel is very new and is quite luxurious for the little money spent with a complementary drop-off service at the airport in Rajkot.
My room was quite small, but extremely silent (great plus!!); the size is sufficient for one night; all facilities are in the room including mini bar.
I didn't like the design of the shower very much, as after the shower almost the whole bathroom was flooded with water (door didn't properly seal apparently).
They serve very good food in the restaurant.
The staff at the reception was not able to put properly my company address and country.

Overall: good stay, I would come again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor about your recent stay at

Platinum Hotel.

I am delighted to read you enjoyed the various amenities we offer and would also like to

sincerely thank you for commenting on that

We are sorry that you faced a problem at the time of check-out in billing (company name)

we regret the inconvenience caused you.

We look forward to welcoming you again to Platinum Hotels on future Trips!

Sincerely yours
Rajesh (Platinum hotels)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed April 1, 2013

During my recent Saurashtra trip by road, we stayed one night at Platinum hotel's deluxe room, booked online via MMT. At first look, its very impressively made. We were given room on 1st floor, where the garden deck is located - very beautiful architecture. The room is big and classy, with a large bed to accommodate a couple with small kid, as in my case. The staff is very courteous and helpful. My vehicle was parked on the pavement adjoining the hotel and road, but 24x7 security personnel is stationed so not to worry. Also my room was road facing, having view of my vehicle! The in-house restaurant is good, very tasty food. Breakfast has many options to relish, absolute delight. I would surely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you taking the time to write such a nice review of Platinum Hotel.

We are delighted to learn of your enjoyable stay at Platinum Hotel.

I truly appreciate your writing to us to express such gracious comments

about the services you were accorded and for commenting so highly our colleagues.

Rajesh (Platinum Hotels)
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Nice and good service , Satisfactory Management . Not over selling but had an Amazing stay .Luxurious! Every need looked after. Old world charm combined with modernity. Love the breakfast and the charming staff. Can't go wrong with Platinum Hotel . Choose to stay here if your wallet allows it- a great experience is guaranteed!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you taking the time to write such a nice review of Platinum Hotel..

I am pleased that you enjoyed your time in Rajkot and that our staffs were able to

accommodate your needs.

The complimentary breakfast buffet is truly a great added bonus and with the many choices is

continuously changing to provide more selections to meet the needs of all of our guests.

Once again thank you for taking the time to write you comments.

Hopefully we will be able to host your next visit to Rajkot,

Sincerely yours
Rajesh
Platinum Hotels
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I had visited Rajkot in Dec 2012 and stayed in Platinum Hotel. And I must say that Platinum Hotel is just awesome. I would prefer this hotel for families as i rate it the best on my personal experience. Indeed the management has put efforts in keeping our stay more joyous and memorable with the authentic food served and cleanliness of rooms. No complaint about the service and the care takers were polite to us. Bingo! Guys now you will never have a second thought in choosing a hotel to stay in Rajkot.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank UjjawalSureka

We are delighted to learn of your enjoyable stay at Platinum Hotel.

so highly our colleagues.

Sadhukha Rajesh
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I had visited Rajkot in Jan 2013 and stayed in Platinum Hotel. I would prefer this hotel for families as i rate it the best on my personal experience. Indeed the management has put efforts in keeping our stay more joyous and memorable with the authentic food served and cleanliness of rooms.
No complaint about the service and the care takers were polite to us. Bingo! Guys now you will never have a second thought in choosing a hotel to stay in Rajkot. \m/

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

We are delighted to learn of your enjoyable stay at Platinum Hotel.

It was a great pleasure that I read through your note and I truly appreciate your writing to us to

so highly our colleagues.

Rajesh Sadhukha