“Incredibly comfortable stay”

Ranked #8 of 41 Hotels in Rajkot
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Incredibly comfortable stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

On a business/work trip, all you want at the end of the day is a comfortable, relaxed ambience and room to come back to. My stay at Sarovar Portico was delightful- be it the room, incredible service of the staff or the good food.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank k86ri
gmrpo, General Manager at Marasa Sarovar Portico, Rajkot, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments. We are glad that the team made your stay comfortable. Your encouraging comments will help us do better.

gmrpo@sarovarhotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Leicester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

My elderly paremts, my wife and I stayed at Sarovar Rajkot in February 2012.
This was orginally booked for one night only at the end of our tour by our tour operator.
We extended our stay for more days and again later on during our stay in India.
I could not fault it at all in the quality of the hotel as well as our rooms or the service we received. The vegetarian only restaurant was extremely good. I was allowed to use their internet as and when required. Hotel charges are very reasonable.

I have clicked below on date of travel as March 2013 because this was the earliest choice I could click on. My experience was actually in February 2012.

I don't believe there is swimming pool or children's activities, hence I have not offered any score for these items below.

I was so happy that I have again booked this for a family visit by my brother and my parents next week.

To summarise, it offered us 5* facilities and extremely good value for money.

Ramnik Patel - Leicester, UK

Room Tip: I didn't have any issues with the rooms which were allocated us. I guess all rooms would offer...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Ramnik P
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for posting your review of Sarovar Portico, Rajkot. We are glad that you and your family enjoyed a comfortable stay.

We much appreciate your valuable feedback on our hotel facilities and services, and hope to serve you again soon.

Ahmedabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

Sarovar Portico is Very good hotel with Good Staff & very good Room Services 24X7. Adding to that food of hotel is a one of the good in town. Also it is heart of the town. Room Space & furniture,Internet service lever is very good.

2 Thank NIL885

Good behavior of staff
Excellent food quality
Center of the city
Neat and clean atmosphere
and also cooperate for celebrate my sons birthday
i surely visit again

1 Thank JIGNESH2006
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments. We are glad that the team made your stay comfortable and your son's birthday memorable. Your encouraging comments will help us do better.

Ahmedabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

i had visited rajkot in january-14. check in was so smooth.they have mehek restaurant breakfast spread was lavish & tasty. rooms are cozy. staff are very courteous & very well trained. sky loung restaurant has beautiful ambiance. business center person helped me for my printouts.
overall all this is good hotel in rajkot.

Room Tip: rooms facing towards road
1 Thank viru2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and posting your review on Tripadvisor. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and our hospitality.

We really appreciate your kind feedback on the room, restaurant and other services.
We hope to be of service to you again soon.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

Hi, it was my first visit to Rajkot .. the hotel gave me a worm welcome and great stay with my fly.. The hotel is in the center of the city and it was easy access for us.. The front office helped is guiding me and made me comfortable. The service at the restaurant and the room service was also v good. Over all I had a great, clean and comfortable stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Neethi2014

Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

This is a centrally located hotel in Rajkot.This hotel has detoriated a lot since it opened.In the last one year it has detoriated a lot.The quality of their service is now ppathetic.All the staffs in the hotel lack enthusiasm now and their body language is very poor.Rooms are also not in good shape now and the quality of their food had also detoriated a lot.
When I stayed here for the first time in 2012 it was the most happening hotel with very good and professionally trained staffs but now it is just the opposite.
They have a very very small and dull fitness centre

Room Tip: Take room on higher floor facing road
1 Thank DilipKeshary
Dear Valued Guest,

I am personally dismayed to know of the incidents which affected your pleasant stay at Sarovar Portico Rajkot. We will certainly take necessary corrective measures and we will do our best to delight you, should you give us the opportunity in future.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Sarovar Portico Rajkot.