We signed up for this as grandparents so we can't blame anybody else ! But it is just as you'd expect,full of kids and noise.
Like most people I would criticise the food for being formulaic and lacking in variety but apart from that - I thought it was great ! The staff are brilliant and I wish I'd got all the names of the ones I found really friendly and helpful.However I can mention the wonderful Gloria in the bar.Wished she worked in my local !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Royal Son Bou Family Club is a family hotel which is aware of the environment and children's protection. The hotel is situated just 100 m away from the fantastic Son Bou beach (Minorca, Spain). Mascots play with the kids at Club Kikoland (from 0 years), while the parents relax and enjoy an unforgettable family holiday. The Club Kikoland is undoubtedly the heart of the hotel, a paradise full of joy for the little guests: the children. Babyclub (0 - 2 years), Miniclub (3-4 years), Maxiclub (5-6 years), Kidsclub (7 - 9 years), Juniorclub (10 - 12 years) and Teenyclub (13 - 17 years). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Son Bou Family Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Son Bou Family Club Hotel Son Bou
- Royal Son Bou Alaior
- Royal Son Bou Family Club Minorca