We had a fantastic holiday here. Our apartment was clean and comfortable. The kids enjoyed kids club and the variety of activities they organised. They didn't go everyday but chose what they wanted to do. We found food to suit all three family generations, with plenty of fresh produce everyday. The kids even had their own buffet area so they could serve themselves. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. I would recommend this hotel to any families but probably not couples. We will definitely be going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Royal Son Bou Family Club is a family hotel which is aware of the environment and children's protection. The hotel is situated just 100 m away from the fantastic Son Bou beach (Minorca, Spain). Mascots play with the kids at Club Kikoland (from 0 years), while the parents relax and enjoy an unforgettable family holiday. The Club Kikoland is undoubtedly the heart of the hotel, a paradise full of joy for the little guests: the children. Babyclub (0 - 2 years), Miniclub (3-4 years), Maxiclub (5-6 years), Kidsclub (7 - 9 years), Juniorclub (10 - 12 years) and Teenyclub (13 - 17 years). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Son Bou Family Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Son Bou Family Club Hotel Son Bou
- Royal Son Bou Alaior
- Royal Son Bou Family Club Minorca