“Well organised dive trip.”
Review of Son Bou Scuba

Son Bou Scuba
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Son Bou
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Son Bou Scuba - Menorca is an expanding Dutch run dive centre (PADI Gold Palm Resort, BSAC Resort Centre) and dive shop, ideally situated on the South coast. Menorca offers excellent diving, with 30 mtr. visibility in warm water, stunning caves (Pont D'en Gil cavern, Swiss Cheese, La catedral, Moon Pool, to name but a few) as well as wrecks. We organize daily boat and shore dives to the best sites around Menorca; not just the ones that are in the vicinity of the dive centre. Every day we have half-day Discover Scuba excursions for beginners from the shore - from 10 years onwards.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Well organised dive trip.”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

My 15 y/o son and I spent a very enjoyable day with the Son Bou dive team on 29/07/2012. After a few minutes of theory, we set off for Cap D'en Font, a turquoise-blue bay near to the airport and not far from St Climent. Two dives followed, with a short break for lunch in between each. The dives (both classed as 'Discover Scuba') were superb. I could have stayed down there all day. Thanks to all at Son Bou Scuba for a great experience. We hope to see you all again soon. Highly recommended.

Visited July 2012
3 Thank Peter J

surrey
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“first time for the family”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Very enjoyable day with the Son Bou dive team. We're a family of four - 2 x adults and 2 x young teenagers and we felt safe and well supervised throughout our first ever two dives around the Swiss Cheese cave area. Would certainly recommend.

Visited July 2012
3 Thank pmosurrey
Community of Madrid, Spain
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“A great experience”
Reviewed December 10, 2011

The centre is very well equipped and Muriel and Joop provide great customer service. They speak several languages and they have an extensive knowledge and selection of places to dive around Menorca.

I felt really safe and confident going underwater with such a professional and experienced team. I got my PADI certification from them, and I can't wait to go back to continue my diving training.

Visited September 2011
4 Thank Malema
Edmonton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazeing Diving with Son Bou Scuba”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

We did two day trips with Son Bou scuba. The first day was to a wonderful spot call the divers play ground. The caverns we dove where amazing, the dive was just under an hour in length and was one of the best dives I have done. The water was a beautiful gin blue the scenery on the dive was wonderful

The Second dive trip was to a site called Swiss cheese, this is a gorgeous dive with lots to see and the rock formations underwater where terrific. Son Bou has more dive sites that I would love to see, we will be going back for sure.

The Shop is well run the equipment was great, no problems with size and selection. They do everything for you and some of the most welcoming people I have ever met. It was like diving with old friends even though I had just met Joop and Muriel. I would highly recommend spending some time diving with Son Bou scuba … this was the highlight of our vacation and I can not wait to go back and see more.

Visited June 2011