“Good value and great food.”
Review of Apollo

Apollo
Ranked #45 of 59 Restaurants in Argassi
Reviewed October 7, 2018

Ate here 3 times in 2 weeks. Had vegetarian pita which was excellent and less than 3 Euros.
Highly recommended especially if on a tight budget.

Reviewed September 27, 2018

very poor paid 20eur for 2 small waters 2 what tasted like yorkshire puds with small amount of beef inside 12 chips each with a chunk of bread with a splash of olive oil when we paid bill i must have pulled out 2 lap sticks with my wallet which i relised after we had left as it wasvery late i went back nextday told to come back in at night which i did staff very rude with me after all i just wanted to know if my 2 sticks had been found i spoke in a very polite manner staff said come back some other time which i had done and this was my problem so i then knew that my sticks had been lost when i paid the bill as i have had nearly 30000 people read my reviews and i am in the top 3% of reviewers they have made a big mistake for value this place is the worst i have been in all the 30 years i have been coming to argassi

Reviewed September 20, 2018

Excellent service from staff and food was of high quality and well cooked. Good value and would recommend to try if you going to Argassi for first time.

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant for evening dinner and Breakfast. We had a great evening dinner very good quality and excellent value. Staff were very helpful the drinks good quality. Enjoying dinner we returned for Breakfast again excellent quality and plenty of food. Would have been better if they had hash browns but you just can have everything all the time. I would recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

DO NOT EAT HERE ITS DANGEROUS!
My son was served raw chicken nuggets and they didn't care at all.
Just a very casual sorry and then our table was completely ignored afterwards, didn't even clear our plates or ask if everyone else's meal was okay.
just wanted rid of us so we didn't make a fuss in front of their customers.
appalling customer service and clearly not reaching food standards.
very worrying!