“Best restaurant in Argassi ”
Review of Anadalis

Anadalis
Ranked #13 of 59 Restaurants in Argassi
Description: Anadalis restaurant is located in the village of Argassi, which is just 4 km from the center of Zakynthos town. Located on the seafront, we offer Mediterranean dishes along with a high-quality meat selection from Farma Bralou, a Greek farm located in central Greece offering 100% organic production. Enjoy your meal and spectacular views with a glass of wine or a unique cocktail.
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Wow this restaurant was so good! Visited on our first and our last night and food was specular both times. The fish was amazing. The restaurant is set on the seafront and has the most beautiful view. We watched the sun set. A little pricer than some of the other restaurants, but it is so worth it. Would highly highly recommend a visit.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Went here ones. I ordered only main food, fish of the day and risotto. It wasn’t tasty for my opinion, risotto was little-bit raw (maybe I’m not a gourmet expert, but still..) Wine was excellent! They gave me small chocolate mousse for free after dinner, it was delicious. Beautiful place, service ok.

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Pre booked a table over a month in advance to get the table I wanted, and I wasn’t disappointed. Food was excellent, service was excellent, and the night turned out to be perfect for our anniversary. The main course stood out for me, which was a joint of fillet steak for two, which was partially cooked and sliced, then they bring you a hot stone to cook it to your liking. Wife had chicken tart to start, I had mussels, both were very nice.

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

We were recommended Anadalia by our hotel and had high hopes, given the price point. The restaurant is in a great seafront location with a well-tended terrace and nicely-spaced tables. We were seated on arrival and given menus, and that’s about it. Every request or question after that was an effort, greeted with indifference and brusqueness. I asked about the fish of the day whereupon the specials menus were rudely requested by the waiter to his colleague from a neighbouring table, why no sign of them when we arrived, or any guidance with them or the main menu, fish of the day etc? We were by no means the last guests of the night but our every request appeared to be inconvenient to them, as if all they wanted to do was go home. There was even a bit of a performance when I asked for the table
candle to be lit.

The food was good - starter selection platter of fish and a sea bass fillet, but it should be, at above average prices for the island. Service did not match this quality at all.

The much more touristy and down-to-earth “Greek specialities” restaurants on the main road in Argassi are streets ahead on service and this place could learn a thing or two from them.

Toilets belong to the adjacent hotel a bit of a walk away, which seemed another oddity for this class of establishment.

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

You must experience one of the best meals. They have a large variety of plates, each very unique. The ambiance outstanding, right on the sea shore.