Stayed here for 10 days from 6th June, having read the reviews beforehand I was hoping not to be disappointed and I was not! The rooms are cleaned and linen changed daily and the staff are always pleasant, had a ground floor pool view room, never had to rush out in the morning to put towels on the beds as always plenty to go round, food at the hotel lovely,had the most relaxing time and will definitely be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family run aparthotel with traditional and friendly hospitality. 200 M from beach. 20 Minutes drive from Zante Town the capital city of Zante and in easy driving distance to some of the best beaches on the Island in the area of Vasilikos. Close to the resort of Argassi but set in a quiet area off the main road, Our accommodation is suitable for all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Windmill Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmill Studios Hotel Argassi
- Windmill Studios Zakynthos/Argassi