Well just back from two weeks at the Windmill .what can I say .Jenny Dennis and the rest of the staff do a fantastic job of making this the best hotel .this was the third time we have stayed here a bottle of winecand welcome back card for us in our room .Rooms cleaned every day .one downside this time beds a little hard.but will not stay anywhere else .see you all again soon .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family run aparthotel with traditional and friendly hospitality. 200 M from beach. 20 Minutes drive from Zante Town the capital city of Zante and in easy driving distance to some of the best beaches on the Island in the area of Vasilikos. Close to the resort of Argassi but set in a quiet area off the main road, Our accommodation is suitable for all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Windmill Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmill Studios Hotel Argassi
- Windmill Studios Zakynthos/Argassi