We always look for a family friendly hotel so I used the heading when looking on tripadvisor and picked the Diana. Turned out to be a winner. My two children had the pool to splash around and a pool table. We did a couple of trips to beaches but with the rooms so close and children always getting wet or hungry it's just easier to hang around the hotel pool. The staff make you happy and do little things that make a big difference. Rooms were spotless and so tidy when we returned, I would love to bring our maid back home with us. Good value holiday and for a change the children enjoyed it as much as we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Diana Palace has a superb location in one of the finest and cosmopolitan area of Argassi. It is situated only 3 km from Zakynthos town, 5 minutes walking from Argassi beach and moments from the finest Vasilikos beaches. Everything you expect from a contemporary hotel, but with a unique personal character. Offering an interior of 120 spacious hotel rooms and mature gardens on the outside where palm trees lead down will make your holidays relaxing and worry free. For those who like to get out-and-about, the charming area of Argassi is well worth a visit. The hotel, with its friendly service and loyal staff, offers every comfort and facility for guests of all ages, to ensure the idyllic holiday that brings our guests back year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Diana Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diana Palace Argassi
- Diana Palace Hotel Argassi
- Diana Palace Hotel Zakynthos/Argassi