Stayed here for a week end of may. A lovely hotel, very clean, staff were lovely and friendly, food was very good, even the fussiest of eaters could find something to eat! Two pools, one for children, both pleasant to sit around. Our room was nice, clean, not too small, bedding was changed twice in a week and maids were very good . Overall we really enjoyed our holiday the staff work so hard at pleasing everyone! I would definately go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Diana Palace has a superb location in one of the finest and cosmopolitan area of Argassi. It is situated only 3 km from Zakynthos town, 5 minutes walking from Argassi beach and moments from the finest Vasilikos beaches. Everything you expect from a contemporary hotel, but with a unique personal character. Offering an interior of 120 spacious hotel rooms and mature gardens on the outside where palm trees lead down will make your holidays relaxing and worry free. For those who like to get out-and-about, the charming area of Argassi is well worth a visit. The hotel, with its friendly service and loyal staff, offers every comfort and facility for guests of all ages, to ensure the idyllic holiday that brings our guests back year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Diana Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diana Palace Argassi
- Diana Palace Hotel Argassi
- Diana Palace Hotel Zakynthos/Argassi