Had a lovely week at this hotel. A great welcome, good rooms and well kept grounds. Our only criticism would be the food. We were all inclusive and as the catered for mainly Brits, we expected food more in keeping with British tastes. The food consisted mainly of Greek dishes such as cheese pie, vine leaves, meat and cheese pie and salad. The afternoon snack was pretty much all Greek food. Meat seemed to be hard to come by. We enjoy mediterranean food but not all day every day.
The people we overheard who had visited last year said the food was a lot better, this year they had eaten out most days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Diana Palace has a superb location in one of the finest and cosmopolitan area of Argassi. It is situated only 3 km from Zakynthos town, 5 minutes walking from Argassi beach and moments from the finest Vasilikos beaches. Everything you expect from a contemporary hotel, but with a unique personal character. Offering an interior of 120 spacious hotel rooms and mature gardens on the outside where palm trees lead down will make your holidays relaxing and worry free. For those who like to get out-and-about, the charming area of Argassi is well worth a visit. The hotel, with its friendly service and loyal staff, offers every comfort and facility for guests of all ages, to ensure the idyllic holiday that brings our guests back year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Diana Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diana Palace Argassi
- Diana Palace Hotel Argassi
- Diana Palace Hotel Zakynthos/Argassi